PDA

View Full Version : Saturday things

L8 APEX
06-14-2002, 09:02 AM
There is a Chuckscruise.com at Preston and Hwy 121 from 5-9. These are fun to hang out at if you are bored all kinds of cars. I may mosey on up there if I get done at the shop at a decent time. Or may meet up at Starbucks at MacArthur and 635 later that night for tuner wars!:D

Red2002
06-14-2002, 09:54 AM
You won't be hanging out at Starbucks long. The cops have run people out of there the past 2 weeks after 11:30. If you're still there, you get a criminal trespass ticket. :mad:

The landlords have made it clear that they will not harbor a place for racers, mature crowd or not, to gather. Not to mention all the "no front plate" tickets the Irving PD will be handing out.

The Chuck's GTG is probably the best GTG I've ever been to. Vipers, Z06's, minimal rice. What more can ya ask for? This past Thursday was awesome! Some crazed chick got naked and then proceeded to get on the roof of her car and yell things. Of all the GTG's I've been to the past 10 years, I've never seen anything as nuts as that! I've got video for those that wanna see! :D