PDA

View Full Version : Black L

jcblack
12-06-2003, 11:35 PM
I see a black '03 lightning pretty often in the mornings when I am going to work. I pull on to Little Road from Arborgate and the L passes in front of me, or I pass in front of him. It happened twice last week. If I didnt run late all the time, I would stop and talk.

PoorSvtman
12-07-2003, 03:09 PM
I see a black '03 lightning pretty often in the mornings when I am going to work. I pull on to Little Road from Arborgate and the L passes in front of me, or I pass in front of him. It happened twice last week. If I didnt run late all the time, I would stop and talk.

Is he heading south to get on 287? Ive seen a stock Black 03 a few times as im flying down 287 because im runnin late all the time as well.

By the way anyone know of a Red L out in burleson with a cowl hood? Unsure of the year but have seen him in my rear view mirror a few times on alsbury at lunch.

99WhiteBeast
12-08-2003, 08:26 AM
Jacob/Mike,

Did the truck have some type of bed cover on it? If so it was probably be the guy (Bobby I think his name was) I meet two weeks ago at the post office at Green Oaks/Kelly Elliot.

PoorSvtman
12-08-2003, 10:38 AM
I cant remember if it had a cover or not, to early for me :hammer: . Ive been going in to work later since its slow and havent seen him in awhile.

jcblack
12-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Jacob/Mike,

Did the truck have some type of bed cover on it? If so it was probably be the guy (Bobby I think his name was) I meet two weeks ago at the post office at Green Oaks/Kelly Elliot.
No cover. Just plain old, high ass end '03.