PDA

View Full Version : black truck in GP

diablolightning
12-01-2003, 04:21 PM
There was a black truck the other day @arkansa ln and 360.
well it was in that area, a street or two behined Lincoln Tech, in a parking lot.

Black L
-black wheels
-bed cover
-ram air hood??
-smoked tails???

anyone here???

Looks damn good:tu:

jcblack
12-01-2003, 06:58 PM
There was a black truck the other day @arkansa ln and 360.
well it was in that area, a street or two behined Lincoln Tech, in a parking lot.

Black L
-black wheels
-bed cover
-ram air hood??
-smoked tails???

anyone here???

Looks damn good:tu:That would be me. I appriciate it. Thats where i work.

George G.
12-01-2003, 07:07 PM
You work at Lincoln Tech?

99WhiteBeast
12-01-2003, 07:24 PM
Sounds like Jacob (jcblack)

jcblack
12-01-2003, 09:26 PM
You work at Lincoln Tech?No, Not Lincoln Tech. I work at Eurocopter. Its right behind the school.

diablolightning
12-02-2003, 12:59 AM
Do you have any pics. I really like the way it looks!:bows :banana:
Miguel

jcblack
12-02-2003, 07:09 PM
Do you have any pics. I really like the way it looks!:bows :banana:
MiguelHere you go. By the way, did I tell you that you have an excellent taste for trucks. I had to link them because they look crappy when i shrink them.

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/pictureview.cfm?pnum=78359&anum=2410

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/pictureview.cfm?pnum=78358&anum=2410

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/pictureview.cfm?pnum=68992&anum=2410

This last one I am only posting so that you can see the turn signals.

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/pictureview.cfm?pnum=69026&anum=4293

Avalanche
12-02-2003, 07:57 PM
Hey you work for Eurocopter? What do you do there I work for Bell Helicopter, I am an Engineer over there.

jcblack
12-02-2003, 08:41 PM
Hey you work for Eurocopter? What do you do there I work for Bell Helicopter, I am an Engineer over there.
I am the one and only Tail Rotor Guy. Every Eurocopter Tail Rotor usually comes through me. I do all of the repairs.

Frank02L
12-02-2003, 08:57 PM
thats only a few blocks from my wife's aunt and uncle they live on Robinson...

I thought, hmm, but I havent been down there since the FFW at Ennis. Then the black wheels and CF tails knocked me out too. I was down about a month or so before that for the Toby Keith concert at the Smirnoff hideout.

my2002lightning
12-02-2003, 09:13 PM
I am the one and only Tail Rotor Guy. Every Eurocopter Tail Rotor usually comes through me. I do all of the repairs.
Jacob,

So, you work on the Aerospatiale Dauphin tail rotors?

I've ridden in a Bell Jet-Ranger years ago (I think that was the make/model). What an experience! :nana2

I was riding shotgun with the heli. pilot at the OKC Int'l Air-Show featuring the ThunderBirds/Russian SU-27s.

Ronald

skalywags
12-02-2003, 09:22 PM
Jacob,

I've ridden in a Bell Jet-Ranger years ago (I think that was the make/model). What an experience! :nana2

I was riding shotgun with the heli. pilot at the OKC Int'l Air-Show featuring the ThunderBirds/Russian SU-27s.

Ronaldwow! probably much better than my helicopter ride! I rode in a CareFlite helicopter, piloted by "Pete the Pilot". I remember absolutely nothing about it, but must have been a nice ride judging by the price I was charged!

jcblack
12-02-2003, 09:36 PM
Jacob,

RonaldNo, I dont do those yet. I am too loaded down with all the others. My buddy still does those. I work the AS350, AS355, BO 105, and BK 117.

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/pictureview.cfm?pnum=78388&anum=4293

jcblack
12-02-2003, 09:50 PM
thats only a few blocks from my wife's aunt and uncle they live on Robinson...

I thought, hmm, but I havent been down there since the FFW at Ennis. Then the black wheels and CF tails knocked me out too. I was down about a month or so before that for the Toby Keith concert at the Smirnoff hideout.
Knocked you out like as in "GOOD". The tails are just black, not carbon. Unless you are thinking about someone else.

diablolightning
12-03-2003, 12:41 AM
the black wheels and tails look good, a very nice stealthy look:tu: :beer:

microsuck
12-03-2003, 11:22 AM
the black wheels and tails look good, a very nice stealthy look:tu: :beer:yeah, mine used to look stealthy too until some douchbag stole my covers when I had a flat on the side of the road. talk about scum. didnt last 12 hours before it was stripped:mad:

jcblack
12-03-2003, 07:00 PM
yeah, mine used to look stealthy too until some douchbag stole my covers when I had a flat on the side of the road. talk about scum. didnt last 12 hours before it was stripped:mad:
Covers?

Alpine
12-03-2003, 07:20 PM
yeah, mine used to look stealthy too until some douchbag stole my covers when I had a flat on the side of the road. talk about scum. didnt last 12 hours before it was stripped:mad: You left your truck on the side of the road for 12 hours?:hammer: :hammer:

diablolightning
12-03-2003, 07:40 PM
yeah, mine used to look stealthy too until some douchbag stole my covers when I had a flat on the side of the road. talk about scum. didnt last 12 hours before it was stripped:mad:
the little hubs? were your wheels black too?
Last I saw they were silver.
And how many got stolen?
(maybe able to help out);)
Miguel

microsuck
12-03-2003, 08:45 PM
Covers?I had black out headlight covers and fog light covers. the truck looked pimp. I had a blow out on georgebush one night and didnt have a jack so I thought I would come back in the morning and change it. when I got back they were gone. I guess I only left it for 8 hours.

diablolightning
12-03-2003, 10:58 PM
andrew,\
I thought you were talking about your wheels!:rll:
Cuz I think i got 1 or 2 svt centercaps rolling around my crib.:d
miguel

jcblack
12-03-2003, 11:09 PM
Diablo, what does your truck look like?

diablolightning
12-03-2003, 11:21 PM
Diablo, what does your truck look like?
Picture an 01 Silver like Terry's but flipped a couple of times/:hammer: :vomit: :eek: .We had an accident and it is totaled. I'll bring some pics to TFC.
NOt a pretty sight. A few of the guys saw the pics at the dyno day at Keith Kraft.:crying:
Miguel

jcblack
12-03-2003, 11:44 PM
Picture an 01 Silver like Terry's but flipped a couple of times/:hammer: :vomit: :eek: .We had an accident and it is totaled. I'll bring some pics to TFC.
NOt a pretty sight. A few of the guys saw the pics at the dyno day at Keith Kraft.:crying:
Miguel
I wont be at TFC. I thought that the track sucked ass last time, plus i have to be at work then a wedding. Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope that everything turns out okay.

microsuck
12-04-2003, 12:00 AM
Miguelthat reminds me dude, where is the truck now?

diablolightning
12-05-2003, 12:12 AM
Still in my possesion.(Mexico):evil
I'll snap some shots while I'm there for X-mas:rolleyes: .
Damn I want another. Feels like I was on some bad ass drugs and now in withrawl. I see vids stuff and pisses me off but gets me all excited about buying another:nana2 .Damn I get excited just thinking about it. The last L I drove was Wayne's L, which was badass. I was excited yet nervouse about driving one again:D . His truck was a blast. I wish he hadn't decided not to sell. Buit it was his call and pride and Joy. I wouldn't of sold it in his shoes either:beer: .
Miguel

(hint I said I would of been able to help you in the cap insident)

jcblack
01-27-2004, 03:49 PM
Still in my possesion.(Mexico):evil
I'll snap some shots while I'm there for X-mas:rolleyes: .
Damn I want another. Feels like I was on some bad ass drugs and now in withrawl. I see vids stuff and pisses me off but gets me all excited about buying another:nana2 .Damn I get excited just thinking about it. The last L I drove was Wayne's L, which was badass. I was excited yet nervouse about driving one again:D . His truck was a blast. I wish he hadn't decided not to sell. Buit it was his call and pride and Joy. I wouldn't of sold it in his shoes either:beer: .
Miguel

(hint I said I would of been able to help you in the cap insident)
Did you ever get some pictures of your truck?

diablolightning
01-27-2004, 09:16 PM
Oh yea. what time do you live work? Maybe we can meet up there so you can see the damage:rolleyes: . I'm inthe area at around 5pm. I don't know how to put them on here but if someone wants to lend a hand. So everyone can see. Some saw them at the the dyno day at Keith Craft in plano.
Miguel