PDA

View Full Version : NX Wet kit Brand New

silver01
11-28-2003, 06:20 PM
Its acutally for a GM, but there really all the same. I purchased it brand new and have never opened it. I got a good deal on it so i couldnt pass it up. I am just gonna start investing my money in the apperance department. Since i have near 500 rwhp mustang (money pit) i really dont need to start modding the lightning. This was the reason i purchased the truck, i needed something dependable. This kit sells for $549.00 plus tax, you looking at 600 out the door. Im selling it for $450.00 which is a great deal since its never been opened.

TP Derrick D
11-28-2003, 10:26 PM
Its acutally for a GM, but there really all the same. I purchased it brand new and have never opened it. I got a good deal on it so i couldnt pass it up. I am just gonna start investing my money in the apperance department. Since i have near 500 rwhp mustang (money pit) i really dont need to start modding the lightning. This was the reason i purchased the truck, i needed something dependable. This kit sells for $549.00 plus tax, you looking at 600 out the door. Im selling it for $450.00 which is a great deal since its never been opened.
You too? Have a money pit ,that is? I have a BIG TIME money pit thats on its 4th engine.The cost of going fast huh? I've told the story before on here so don't want to go down that path again on this forum. I don't want to talk Stang on an L forum.But briefly, mine is a '95 GT w/ a 331 stroker and a Vortec S-trim pullied to 16#. This engine is brand new w/ only 300 miles on it. I had a 308 ci w/ Vortec before, and 306ci w/ Vortec before that,302 w/ Vortec before that. Maybe I will see you at a meeting and we can "compare" cars :nana2

silver01
11-28-2003, 11:14 PM
Mine is a 96 gt on its 3rd motor. It has everything imaginable on it, its a daily driver with a roll cage. Its a great car, but it has so much done to it that its just a pain to drive. Try going to a formal outting in a car with a cage, 5 point harnesses, off road exh with 3" dumps, cams, Vortech at 21 psi, and a Ram 900 clutch that has no slip at all, its a real neck jerker. Like i said this is the reason i bought the lightning, its fast and practical and i wasnt gonna do anything to it. So far ive put in a shift kit, exh, switch chip, and lowered it. I also bought the Juice, but after looking at it in the bedroom for 2 months ive came to my senses. I really dont want to go down that road again, and neither does my wife. If you know anyone that wants the juice send them my way.

TP Derrick D
11-29-2003, 09:23 PM
Mine is a 96 gt on its 3rd motor. It has everything imaginable on it, its a daily driver with a roll cage. Its a great car, but it has so much done to it that its just a pain to drive. Try going to a formal outting in a car with a cage, 5 point harnesses, off road exh with 3" dumps, cams, Vortech at 21 psi, and a Ram 900 clutch that has no slip at all, its a real neck jerker. Like i said this is the reason i bought the lightning, its fast and practical and i wasnt gonna do anything to it. So far ive put in a shift kit, exh, switch chip, and lowered it. I also bought the Juice, but after looking at it in the bedroom for 2 months ive came to my senses. I really dont want to go down that road again, and neither does my wife. If you know anyone that wants the juice send them my way.
Ah,I'm back .Although I have "the net" at home I mostly do the net while I'm at work on break or lunch. Anyway, I have my L almost 3 years and never planned to MESS with it until my 308 broke the edge off a(DSS) piston, scratched the walls of another cylinder really bad and cracked the (stock)block. That engine only had about 5,000 miles on it if that.Got to use it one summer and Fun Ford ,2002 True Street.I got all the top shelf items,Tremec w/billet Hurst shifter,355 gears,full exhaust 1 5/8 shorties,GT-40 ported lower/upper, Scat crank, JE forged pistons & rods ,70 mm TB,80mm mass air,ported GT-40 alum. heads w/ 1.6 rockers,Anderson B-31 cam,Canton 7-qt oil pan w/ Melling hi-volume oil pump,Anderson power pipe all in a sportsman block bored 0.20 over along with much more not to mention the LOOKS department, Eibach pro lowering springs,a real Cobra R hood, real chrome Cobra R rims,Saleen S-281 rear wing,clear Cobra headlights,smoked rear taillights,side scoops and more ,so after investing a mint in it I had no plans for the L. But it broke so I guess I was disappointed in it and started making cosmetic changes on the L. So far it has 20" rims, a 1-2 Groundforce lowering kit, Cervins ram air hood ,billet grill w/ Ford emblem,2001 up head & tail lights (fogs to come soon) a Snugtop cover.Terry installed EBC rotors & pads, a mild Magnaflow exhaust, & Bilstein shocks. It has a cold air kit but the engine is still stock.I refer to it as QuickSilver da "TOY TRUCK". Anway maybe we can meet one day. I apoligize to all the L only people for ranting on about some other type vehicle on a Lightning forum :hammer: but I was playing with Mustangs 13 years before I bought my L please don't :banned or :nono: me.