PDA

View Full Version : Help, anyone??

blueoval01
11-25-2003, 07:18 PM
It just occured to me to ask this question after working through the SVTGalleries site most of the day. :D

Does anyone need help uploading to the SVTGalleries site or how to link uploaded pics into a thread on this discussion board?

TP Derrick D
12-05-2003, 10:57 PM
It just occured to me to ask this question after working through the SVTGalleries site most of the day. :D

Does anyone need help uploading to the SVTGalleries site or how to link uploaded pics into a thread on this discussion board?
:confused: At the risk of sounding like a dum-dum, What's the necessary equipment needed other than a digital camera to post pictures? We got 2 computers, 1 brand new laptop & 1 desktop with windows 95 that we're about to update so whle I'm in there I plan to get all I need to post if I don't have it already. I need Posting 101, my wife bought a book "COMPUTERS FOR DUMMIES" about 6-7 years ago I guess I need to find it in a closet somewhere and read it. By the way which Mark are you ? I know Mark that went to L-fest with the Silver L :tu: DAT B U? or another Mark sorry I don't know the numbers yet

Silver_2000
12-05-2003, 11:59 PM
Derrick

Just take the pictures then get them on your PC using the camera and its asscoiated cables....

Once they are on the PC and you know where they are just open the gallery and choose upload and choose browse and find one of the pictures on your PC and then click submit

The pic will be uploaded to the gallery on the web and once it gets there let me know and we'll walk you thru posting it in a thread ...

Doug

blueoval01
12-06-2003, 10:50 AM
That was prolly Mark #2 you met at L-fest ..... I be Mark #4 ...:D