PDA

View Full Version : how to ruin a car

cpeapea
11-24-2003, 09:16 PM
http://www.maximumcars.net/Videos/racing/M3vsGSX.wmv

this is what crank walk sounds like in a gen 2 eclipse gsx. this is also why you shouldnt give a kid a small sports car. "dude my parents are going to be soo pissed"

L8 APEX
11-25-2003, 02:03 AM
We were outside the shop tonight about 10:30pm. There was a ricer motor zooming then a loud glass shattering thud. Three squads raced around the corner. We decided to take a peek, it was 4 blocks down Main St. East on Danieldale. Whitnesses said the two ricers were racing on Danieldale from Hwy 67. Then they lost control around the hard curve and must have plowed an on coming car. There was car pieces everywhere but the officers said there were no serious injuries. Maybe Brian has a better angle on it. It looked like F&F in Duncanville after the accident. The word got out some high school buds were in the wreck. So they all raced up in their Hondas to check it out:hammer: . Pretty sad that you give your kid an 18 second 4cyl economy car and he still finds a way to lose control and wipe out big time:Bullshit

Nuhklz
11-25-2003, 07:59 AM
Pretty sad that you give your kid an 18 second 4cyl economy car and he still finds a way to lose control and wipe out big time:Bullshit
:rll:

Glad there were no serious injuries.

L8 APEX
11-25-2003, 09:26 AM
There were some hot chicks coming to the scene saying. " I think that is my boyfriends Honda, I can't reach him on his phone or home".

microsuck
11-25-2003, 12:55 PM
There were some hot chicks coming to the scene saying. " I think that is my boyfriends Honda, I can't reach him on his phone or home".haha, the camera man sounds like a homo. OMG! Is that your car, was that your engine?