PDA

View Full Version : Waynes Water World

andy_cain
11-24-2003, 09:54 AM
Newest member to my aqautic world.....:D

Bottom left of the picture is the new Leopard Shark for the aquarium. Strangest thing is all the other fish except for the Lion fish hid the whole fist day I put the Leopard in there:eek2:

She sure is hard to get a picture of when she is on the move:burnout:

cpeapea
11-24-2003, 06:47 PM
damn wayne, you aquarium is farkin nice man. his house is the shiznit. wanna trade? lol

andy_cain
11-24-2003, 09:08 PM
250 Gallon salt setup. The Leopard has a Lion Fish to play with and some other small clowns and damsels to snack on.... :rll:

dboat
11-24-2003, 09:10 PM
250 Gallon salt setup. The Leopard has a Lion Fish to play with and some other small clowns and damsels to snack on.... :rll:

yeah, how are the feeder fish doing these days? Tell Charlie Thor says howdy//

andy_cain
11-24-2003, 09:16 PM
yeah, how are the feeder fish doing these days? Tell Charlie Thor says howdy//

Feeder fish are down to 3, Lion fish ate one the other night.
Another 2 weeks and they outta be out of there :rll:

andy_cain
11-25-2003, 01:43 PM
You can only get good shots of the shark when she stops swimming....

aliekitn99
11-25-2003, 04:32 PM
Newest member to my aqautic world.....:D

Bottom left of the picture is the new Leopard Shark for the aquarium. Strangest thing is all the other fish except for the Lion fish hid the whole fist day I put the Leopard in there:eek2:

She sure is hard to get a picture of when she is on the move:burnout:

Hey Wayne!

She's a dandy! I am glad you are stocking your tank. There is nothing more peaceful then watching a gorgeous aquarium filled with colorful, beautiful fish, coral, and all the other living creatures that a salt tank can offer.

I hope you guys are all doing a-ok. :tongue:

Hugs,
Kim

dboat
11-25-2003, 07:29 PM
Wayne, how do you know its a she? and you didnt tell us how Charlie is doing:flaming:

Dana

andy_cain
11-25-2003, 08:54 PM
Wayne, how do you know its a she? and you didnt tell us how Charlie is doing:flaming:

DanaSher is a She because She doesn't have "Man Berrys":rll:
No, seriously, the male sharks have what looks like a teat under their dorsal fins.
Charlie needs a hair cut but is doing well...likes the cold weather:tu:

dboat
11-26-2003, 05:11 AM
Sher is a She because She doesn't have "Man Berrys":rll:
No, seriously, the male sharks have what looks like a teat under their dorsal fins.
Charlie needs a hair cut but is doing well...likes the cold weather:tu:
Thor just got a haircut courtesy of Kim, doesnt look to bad..Thor loves to go outside up here and hates to come back in. He got a bath yesterday and is ready to go to Grandma's for Thanksgiving.. :bows

Dana