PDA

View Full Version : Hayabusa

03'svtlight
11-22-2003, 08:25 PM
Finally got a chance to ride my buddy's 'busa 1300. I am now hooked!!!! i must buy one soon....... Ive ridden it before but Ive never had enough room to really twist it like Ive wanted to... Until tonite!!!!!!!! Its a crazy feeling when something has so much power, its basically trying to yank your hands from the bars!!!! SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And those chrome factory wheels ad a touch of bling to it. Gonna start saving for a new one... Hopefully Ill have enough to pay cash for one by the summer!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

StormShadow
11-22-2003, 10:28 PM
Better save your money for the blower.

03'svtlight
11-23-2003, 12:31 AM
Better save your money for the blower.
hehe, yeah u r right about that
then the bike :cool:

L8 APEX
11-23-2003, 01:34 AM
I saw a video of a Lingenfelter C5 walking a Busa on George Bush:bows . There were 3 Busas at the Texas High Speed Shootout last month. They all went over 200 mph.

03'svtlight
11-23-2003, 02:01 PM
I saw a video of a Lingenfelter C5 walking a Busa on George Bush:bows . There were 3 Busas at the Texas High Speed Shootout last month. They all went over 200 mph.
Gotta get one and drop it off at performance research!!!!!!!!! :eek2: :evil

microsuck
11-24-2003, 12:37 PM
Finally got a chance to ride my buddy's 'busa 1300. I am now hooked!!!! i must buy one soon....... Ive ridden it before but Ive never had enough room to really twist it like Ive wanted to... Until tonite!!!!!!!! Its a crazy feeling when something has so much power, its basically trying to yank your hands from the bars!!!! SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And those chrome factory wheels ad a touch of bling to it. Gonna start saving for a new one... Hopefully Ill have enough to pay cash for one by the summer!!!!!!!!!! :cool:cool! nice feeling isnt it. now try to imagine riding on one that is TWICE as powerful.:tu: and it makes the cool Pheeewww sound when you shift.:evil busas are nice. a touch on the heavy side for me, but speed, comfort, and lightweight are hard to all get in the same bike. the busa has the first two. go for it. get one. just dont get too crazy too soon. you will understand why.
Andrew
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4994&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

03'svtlight
11-24-2003, 10:16 PM
cool! nice feeling isnt it. now try to imagine riding on one that is TWICE as powerful.:tu: and it makes the cool Pheeewww sound when you shift.:evil busas are nice. a touch on the heavy side for me, but speed, comfort, and lightweight are hard to all get in the same bike. the busa has the first two. go for it. get one. just dont get too crazy too soon. you will understand why.
Andrew
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4994&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
Definitely gonna grab one up Andrew.The new one is black and purple. Gotta go for the chrome factory rims. BLING BLING!!!!!!!! :tu:

microsuck
11-25-2003, 12:20 AM
Definitely gonna grab one up Andrew.The new one is black and purple. Gotta go for the chrome factory rims. BLING BLING!!!!!!!! :tu:if you ever want it faster, I have the hookup with mr.turbo in houston.

03'svtlight
11-25-2003, 10:30 PM
if you ever want it faster, I have the hookup with mr.turbo in houston.
Naw thats ok Andrew. Trying to keep the skin on my ass. :crying:

microsuck
11-25-2003, 10:36 PM
Naw thats ok Andrew. Trying to keep the skin on my ass. :crying:Ive never had any problems accellerating that hard or driving that fast, its having to slow down that seems to get you:twitch: