PDA

View Full Version : .... Bend over and grab your ankles

blueoval01
06-07-2002, 09:06 PM
Just went up to Town East Ford and started asking questions, it didn't take 5 minutes for the salesman to disappear. They have a Red and White L (both 2002) that have been there for a few weeks. This might be a good opportunity for someone.

If they are still there in a day or so, I might just buy the red L (X plan) and trade my Silver for a new car for my wife.

All this said, don't plan on an easy sale from this dealership.

AND, no bending over !!!! ........:p

L8 APEX
06-07-2002, 09:14 PM
We have a few friends at local dealerships;) Make sure and take your mod with you, yes that is singular:D

Logan
06-08-2002, 09:24 AM
Bill Utter has had 4 lightnings on their lot for over 6 months. They gave me one on X-Plan, no questions asked, and told me anyone else who wants one to come on down, they happily deal with any reasonable offer to get 'em off the lot.

J.D. Blackwell
06-08-2002, 10:04 AM
I can't believe that Town East is willing to sell an L at x-plan. I tried to by one from them back in June of '99, but they wanted $2k over sticker. Prestige wanted even more at $3k over sticker. So that is when I packed my bags and headed back to the country and started making phone calls. I found McGilvary in Athens would sell me one at sticker, so I put my name on a '00 model. I waited over 7 months to get mine in (July'99-Mar.'00), but it was worth it.:D

blueoval01
06-08-2002, 12:48 PM
Hey Justin, like I said ..... the salesman walked away, so I didn't get very far. :mad:

I only went up there because they are so close and I drive by at least a few times each week to see what's on the lot.

So, probably best to push on and follow Logans lead. :d

Todd
06-08-2002, 01:05 PM
:flaming: Town East has never gave me a deal on anything! I always start there becase they are so close to home. They told me last year they would sell me a red 01 for 26k!!!!!!! :banana: He said thats the starting price. I think the salesman was on drugs. I don't know why they try to ask more than sticker when you can just call around and get one under sticker.

jmlay
06-08-2002, 10:44 PM
Is that you Mr. Depa?

The oldman told me that you bought an L. How is Bob doing?

Mike

Todd
06-09-2002, 04:41 PM
Who Bob Vila? He's been paiting and replacing the carpet w/ wood. He's not in town right now. That's alright he missed the party last night. We had some people over for the fight. Wait till the cable bill comes next month.:D

jmlay
06-09-2002, 05:34 PM
Thought had the cable bill all wraped up, with your connections and all! Where are you working now?

Tell your dad that we will have to get together when we both are back in town. I'm out in San Jose for three weeks, only two more to go. Cisco thinks that they can teach me something I guess.

Later,
Mike