PDA

View Full Version : Hdtv...

Logan
11-17-2003, 07:51 PM
For those that care...

Comcast is now serving HDTV in the Metroplex, just had my cable boxes swapped out for the HDTV convertors. What a difference. It's like watching progressive scan dvd's for most primetime shows...

:tu:

dboat
11-17-2003, 08:55 PM
is your tv an hdtv set?:confused:

Logan
11-17-2003, 09:14 PM
is your tv an hdtv set?:confused:
Sony 51" Projection HDTV Monitor... I love it. Awesome TV.

dboat
11-17-2003, 09:39 PM
Sony 51" Projection HDTV Monitor... I love it. Awesome TV.
:eek2: SWEET :bows

Mark #2
11-18-2003, 10:10 AM
For those that care...

Comcast is now serving HDTV in the Metroplex, just had my cable boxes swapped out for the HDTV convertors. What a difference. It's like watching progressive scan dvd's for most primetime shows...

:tu:
Logan, I've got ComCast digital service now. What's the cost/month to switch from Comcast digital cable to the Comcast HDTV boxes?
Mark

Logan
11-18-2003, 08:14 PM
Logan, I've got ComCast digital service now. What's the cost/month to switch from Comcast digital cable to the Comcast HDTV boxes?
Mark
An additional $5 a month and they swap out your digital box for a HDTV unit, well worth it. The HDTV units are brand new and are current technology vs the old Digital boxes...

Dboat, the kicker is the 51" Sony is the bedroom TV... I've got an older Toshiba 36" in the main room... :eek:

dboat
11-18-2003, 08:56 PM
Dboat, the kicker is the 51" Sony is the bedroom TV... I've got an older Toshiba 36" in the main room... :eek:

udaman:bows :bows :bows

blueoval01
11-19-2003, 05:23 PM
........... the kicker is the 51" Sony is the bedroom TV... I've got an older Toshiba 36" in the main room... :eek: Jeeeez, Logan.
Why have the good stuff in the bedroom?
I'm guessing you didn't have twin girls by watching TV ... :evil
I know the story, just couldn't resist ........ :rll:

:d

Logan
11-21-2003, 07:53 PM
Jeeeez, Logan.
Why have the good stuff in the bedroom?
I'm guessing you didn't have twin girls by watching TV ... :evil
I know the story, just couldn't resist ........ :rll:

:d
More like I don't want my bling bling TV gettin' little hand prints all over it. :tongue: