PDA

View Full Version : Install

Liminator
06-05-2002, 10:00 AM
Chip, 2# Pulley and PSP Air. WOW, What a difference a day makes. I feel like like I have new truck, and the shift is much more firmer but not neck jerking. Did I mention this was all done by our local L tuner himself, Terry (L8APEX). His total work time was a little over an hour, the rest of the time he was answering my stupid questions. I feel like I am pretty handy with a wrench and this would have taken me at least 6 hours, that is if I could figure out how to put in the Chip. All of this was done for just a little over what the parts would have cost if you ordered from PSP or JDM, minus the shipping time (we've all read those threads). Also about a month ago Terry ordered me a Magnaflow Stainless-Steel dual-in dual-out with built in X-pipe and had his exhaust man install.His exhaust man is very meticulous, he even raised and leveled out my sagging tips,and all for a little over $200. Kinneys wanted more than that just to walk out with the muffler.We at TALON are very lucky to have Terry in our Club. Utilize his many services and you won't be sorry,he's also good at answering stupid questions and always available. Thanks again Terry,see you Thursday night.