PDA

View Full Version : AirRaid Intake for 90mm

microsuck
11-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Retail is $245. First to bring me $50 gets the intake and free installation. Not brand new, but defintely good condition.
http://www.airaid.com/400-124_ford.asp
I liked it cause the walls on it shield it from all the heat in the engine compartment. Way more flow than the stock air box mod and much cooler air then the PSP and JDM unshielded filters.
Andrew

PoorSvtman
11-05-2003, 07:53 PM
dose it bolt up to the factory 99 maf Unsure of the size? Ive been looking for something to replace my cracked and jb welded factory box.

Also i take it that it comes with filter and etc ?

microsuck
11-05-2003, 08:44 PM
dose it bolt up to the factory 99 maf Unsure of the size? Ive been looking for something to replace my cracked and jb welded factory box.

Also i take it that it comes with filter and etc ?I dont think it does. but we can try if u want. I will be going to visit my parents this weekend. they live by hugley hospital and I can meet you at lynn smith if you want to try it. yes, filter too. just like the pic. let me know

Andrew

PoorSvtman
11-05-2003, 08:52 PM
I dont think it does. but we can try if u want. I will be going to visit my parents this weekend. they live by hugley hospital and I can meet you at lynn smith if you want to try it. yes, filter too. just like the pic. let me know

Andrew

I dont work weekends But that shouldnt be a problem. Lynn smith isnt far from my house in arlington.

microsuck
11-05-2003, 09:25 PM
I dont work weekends But that shouldnt be a problem. Lynn smith isnt far from my house in arlington.Oh, my bad. I drive through arlington anyways. scrach the lynn smith idea.
Andrew

skalywags
11-06-2003, 12:25 AM
Oh, my bad. I drive through arlington anyways. scrach the lynn smith idea.
Andrew
If he doesn't take off your hands, i would be interested. That is if it bolts up to an '03. I could meet you in Arlington. I will be going throughthere on teh weekend, or will hopefully be going at least one night to Arlington to ride at Mosier Valley MX, or Kennedale are to ride Village Creek MX.

microsuck
11-09-2003, 09:06 PM
sold

PoorSvtman
11-10-2003, 12:17 AM
sold

Thanks again :tu:

skalywags- I have a K&N drop in filter for the Factory Box Ill sell ya. Its about a month old