PDA

View Full Version : Very amusing thing at the mall

L8 APEX
11-03-2003, 12:12 AM
I was kicking it at the Parks Mall today waiting for a movie. They have a neat game at the arcade. It is a dance game where you stand on a gridded floor. You watch the screen and copy the steps on the floor with yoru feet. There were some kids with flying feet of fury keeping up with the screen very well:eek2: "The older I get the more easily I am amused" right Dennis:rll:

Mark #2
11-03-2003, 02:11 PM
I was kicking it at the Parks Mall today waiting for a movie. They have a neat game at the arcade. It is a dance game where you stand on a gridded floor. You watch the screen and copy the steps on the floor with yoru feet. There were some kids with flying feet of fury keeping up with the screen very well:eek2: "The older I get the more easily I am amused" right Dennis:rll:
My neighbor has one of these in her home, it's a bunch of fun after a few :beer: :rll:

cpeapea
11-03-2003, 09:44 PM
its probably Dance Dance Revolution. my friends are way into vid games

03LightningRocks
11-05-2003, 10:07 PM
its probably Dance Dance Revolution. my friends are way into vid games
Does anyone remember pin ball??? :D

Rocks

cpeapea
11-05-2003, 11:40 PM
naw, im a pong man...real men play pong...or asteroids

tliss
11-06-2003, 09:41 AM
Does anyone remember pin ball??? :D

Rocks
Pin ball....what's that? Isn't that the game we always saw Fred Flintstone playing, where he was throwing rocks at the other rocks shaped like pins? I forget. :rll:

Tom

03LightningRocks
11-06-2003, 02:05 PM
Pin ball....what's that? Isn't that the game we always saw Fred Flintstone playing, where he was throwing rocks at the other rocks shaped like pins? I forget. :rll:

Tom
So, you have heard of it.:hammer:

Ohhhh, those where the days. Smoke a little weed, go to 7-11, play some pin ball, eat free microwave burritoes while the clerk wasn't watching.:tu:

We didn't think life could get any better.:bows

Rocks:d

dboat
11-06-2003, 03:02 PM
So, you have heard of it.:hammer:

Ohhhh, those where the days. Smoke a little weed, go to 7-11, play some pin ball, eat free microwave burritoes while the clerk wasn't watching.:tu:

We didn't think life could get any better.:bows

Rocks:d

yep and unfortunately, it hasnt... :evil

my2002lightning
11-06-2003, 03:15 PM

Tom
I remember pinball and my old Commodore 64/128 "PC"s and TRS-80s in 9th grade computer class.

Ronald