PDA

View Full Version : tmccc at redline sunday

ken cryder
10-29-2003, 01:54 AM
i know it's an 1/8 mile track but it's always fun . with the old cars .

any takers

ken

03LightningRocks
10-29-2003, 02:08 AM
i know it's an 1/8 mile track but it's always fun . with the old cars .

any takers

ken
:tu: wouldn't miss it for anything.

Rocks:nana2

Sixpipes
10-29-2003, 08:24 AM
Let me see, racing or doing something with the little woman on our 29th wedding anniversary. Decisions.......decisions. :cool:

ken cryder
10-29-2003, 09:20 AM
Let me see, racing or doing something with the little woman on our 29th wedding anniversary. Decisions.......decisions. :cool:

i think you better take the latter of the two, if you want to ever race again :eek2:
anniversaries are more important.:cool:

ken

03LightningRocks
11-01-2003, 09:37 PM
:tu: wouldn't miss it for anything.

Rocks:nana2
I have bad news Ken:crying: . I am not going to make it Sunday. I am really sorry man, I was so looking forward to hanging with you and the rest of the club. Y'all are a great group of people. I'm having some health issues that started up as I was coming home from Ennis this afternoon. It's one of those ongoing things that I am usually able to keep under control with some well chosen meds.

You guys have a good time and good luck with the points.

I may try to go anyway. Shiot.....maybe if I get to bed early, I'll wake up ready to rock.:nana2

Rocks:(

02BOLT
11-01-2003, 10:56 PM
I have bad news Ken:crying: . I am not going to make it Sunday. I am really sorry man, I was so looking forward to hanging with you and the rest of the club. Y'all are a great group of people. I'm having some health issues that started up as I was coming home from Ennis this afternoon. It's one of those ongoing things that I am usually able to keep under control with some well chosen meds.

You guys have a good time and good luck with the points.

I may try to go anyway. Shiot.....maybe if I get to bed early, I'll wake up ready to rock.:nana2

Rocks:(
Ron,

I hope everything's O.K. Take care of yourself man, there'll be other racedays.:crying:

Take it Easy Bro!
Rob:burnout:

03LightningRocks
11-01-2003, 11:32 PM
Ron,

I hope everything's O.K. Take care of yourself man, there'll be other racedays.:crying:

Take it Easy Bro!
Thanks Rob,

I don't think it's anything serious. I was having some problems with a bunch of the usual stress related crap and went to a Doc this past Feb. That was my first doctors visit for about 15 years.

The meds she gave me don't seem to be helping as much all of a sudden.

The combination of my "type A" personality and owning my own business is about to do me in.:vomit:

Racing my L is about the only thing I have that takes my mind off of the :Bullshit .

I picked up my cell phone from Andrew on the way home and within 2 hours I found myself solving no less than 10 ignorant problems. I guess it is easier for my employees to use my mind than to use their own...LOL. Funny thing is, I always ask them what they think they should do and they always seem to have a good resolution. Then I just tell them it sounds like a plan and go for it. I then hang up and spend rediculous amounts of time hoping the problem works out properly.

Oh yeah, they never call back to say all is OK, so I can relax. Funny how quick they call for help but seem to forget to call back when all is good again.:flaming:

Whew...I feel better now...LOL. :hammer:

Now you know why I am nuts sometimes. Anyone want to buy an A/C company:D . 2 million and it's yours.

Rocks:beer:

ken cryder
11-01-2003, 11:57 PM
health comes first take care of your self . if you don't make it don't let it bother you . i would rather see you around for alot more races .
i understand about the health issue my truck and racing are the only thing i get to enjoy , with this back of mine . and it's really not good on it , but if it's my time i want to go doing some thing i love to do .

best wishes ken

02BOLT
11-02-2003, 12:00 AM
I know how you feel. As a project manager for a production home builder, I am dependent upon people doing what they say they're gonna do, or showing up to do a particular job when they're supposed to. Problem is, half the damn time they don't, or they do a half-a$$ job when they do! And it's my happy a$$ that gets hung out to dry:hammer: . It's stressful as hell, but can also be rewarding, and it beats getting stuck in an office staring at a clock all day.

Like you, my L is my escape. I am so damn ate up with that truck it's fricking rediculous. Sure is fun though!:tu: If it's dry and in the 50*s-60*s next weekend I'll be back out there shootin' for some .70's. Sure would be cool to make a dual 11 second run. That way we can get "the speech" at the same time.:nana2 I'll try to round up the S. Tarrant Posse in the meantime. Good Luck if you make it out to Redline tomorrow.

Later,
Rob

02BOLT
11-02-2003, 12:02 AM
health comes first take care of your self . if you don't make it don't let it bother you . i would rather see you around for alot more races .
i understand about the health issue my truck and racing are the only thing i get to enjoy , with this back of mine . and it's really not good on it , but if it's my time i want to go doing some thing i love to do .

best wishes ken
Good Luck manana Ken!:nana2 Give 'em hell!

ken cryder
11-02-2003, 12:13 AM
thanks rob , say a lttle some thing for rob tomorrow at church . next year if they have a saturday race you will have to come .

ken

02BOLT
11-02-2003, 12:16 AM
thanks rob , say a lttle some thing for rob tomorrow at church . next year if they have a saturday race you will have to come .

ken

:tu: