PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heading out to Ennis on Saturday?

02BOLT
10-28-2003, 10:46 PM
Gates open at 8:00am. It's more fun with a group.:beer:

Later,
Rob:burnout:

cpeapea
10-28-2003, 11:08 PM
i should be there

PoorSvtman
10-28-2003, 11:55 PM
I might show up since i know some guys from here now. How late are they going to stay open? I got some stuff i need to do around the house.

03LightningRocks
10-29-2003, 01:08 AM
Gates open at 8:00am. It's more fun with a group.:beer:

Later,
I am a strong maybe. I am going to be at an event with Ken Sunday, so I don't know for sure if I am up to both days.

If I go, will you change my rear tires for me.

:d Rocks:D

02BOLT
10-29-2003, 09:13 AM
I am a strong maybe. I am going to be at an event with Ken Sunday, so I don't know for sure if I am up to both days.

If I go, will you change my rear tires for me.

:d Rocks:D

Bring your a$$.:D I wanna see that black beast bust off some times!:tu:

tliss
10-29-2003, 10:15 AM
I'm a maybe as well. I need a few more coats of wax on the Executioner before I'll bring her out again. Plus, I need to make that long awaited 12-second pass. Depends...if I can get some wax on the truck before then.

Tom

StormShadow
10-29-2003, 11:20 AM
I'm going to try to make it. I need some slicks though.

Adam

03LightningRocks
10-30-2003, 02:34 PM
Looks like I am going to make it. I plan on getting there at opening so I can get a few runs in before the crowd builds.

I hope to see some of you non-candy azzes out there. Come on Rob, bring that truck to the track. Take her down the track a few times. Lets see how much that tranny can do before it lets go:evil .

Rocks:nana2

StormShadow
10-31-2003, 11:42 AM
Should I remove the tailgate and the spare tire or will that mess up my traction?? I'm wanting my 12.

p.s. Anyone got some slicks and rims I can buy?

03LightningRocks
10-31-2003, 10:05 PM
Should I remove the tailgate and the spare tire or will that mess up my traction?? I'm wanting my 12.

p.s. Anyone got some slicks and rims I can buy?
Adam my friend, If it needs slicks to get ya into the 12's tommorrow, I bet we can put mine on it for a pass or two and get it there. Just try to get there as early as you can. I need to hall azz out of there by 2.

I am planning on being there by 8 am so I should have my 3 or 4 passes in by 12 or so.

See ya there...we'll get those 12's for ya.

Rocks:beer:

02BOLT
10-31-2003, 11:15 PM
Adam my friend, If it needs slicks to get ya into the 12's tommorrow, I bet we can put mine on it for a pass or two and get it there. Just try to get there as early as you can. I need to hall azz out of there by 2.

I am planning on being there by 8 am so I should have my 3 or 4 passes in by 12 or so.

See ya there...we'll get those 12's for ya.

Rocks,
I'll be there at 8:00 as well. I wanna run before it warms up. Terry got me back up and running, so looks like I'll be shootin' for that 11 sec pass after all.

Adam,
I'll probably only make a pass or two, before they kick me off the track(hopefully). So you can try my slicks if Ron's still running his.

See ya'll there.

03LightningRocks
10-31-2003, 11:21 PM
Rocks,
I'll be there at 8:00 as well. I wanna run before it warms up. Terry got me back up and running, so looks like I'll be shootin' for that 11 sec pass after all.

Adam,
I'll probably only make a pass or two, before they kick me off the track(hopefully). So you can try my slicks if Ron's still running his.

See ya'll there.

Excellent Rob,

I love watching 11 second passes. It makes me feel like I can get there too.

See you there.

By the way....Terry is the shitzba getting that truck up and running that damned quick. Hats off to you Terry.:bows

03LightningRocks
10-31-2003, 11:24 PM
Excellent Rob,

I love watching 11 second passes. It makes me feel like I can get there too.

See you there.

By the way....Terry is the shitzba getting that truck up and running that damned quick. Hats off to you Terry.:bows

One more thing...Gavin...you better be there. I plan on doing a weight reduction on my truck by letting you run it down the track for that 11.99 second pass. I figure we can loose about 125 lbs by just letting you make the pass.:nana2

Rocks

StormShadow
11-01-2003, 12:15 AM
U guys are awesome. I hope I make it there before ya'll leave. My buddy had his week vacation planned and they were making him come into work tomorrow and he was supposed to be going out of town. So I'm working his shift half a day. Maybe I'll get off a little early. Laters

02BOLT
11-01-2003, 12:20 AM
I'm just wish it were cooler out. This air sucks:hammer:. I plan on a little weight reduction myself. My fata$$ weghs in at a hefty 250lbs, so I'm gonna have my work cut out for me when I get there in the morning. I did pick up a nice aluminum 4,000lb floor jack today. That'll beat the sh!t outta that little piece of crap I've been using.

Later,

03LightningRocks
11-01-2003, 01:03 AM
I'm just wish it were cooler out. This air sucks:hammer:. I plan on a little weight reduction myself. My fata$$ weghs in at a hefty 250lbs, so I'm gonna have my work cut out for me when I get there in the morning. I did pick up a nice aluminum 4,000lb floor jack today. That'll beat the sh!t outta that little piece of crap I've been using.

Later,
That jack sounds interesting to me. The 3 1/2 ton jack I have been using is so darned heavy, it is kicking my arse every time I use it. I have been looking for something lighter that will still do the job.

It should be a good time. See everyone there.

L8 APEX
11-01-2003, 01:17 AM
Northern Tool @ 75 and Campbell has an affordable aluminum jack.:tu: