PDA

View Full Version : WTB Chrome Wheels

microsuck
10-25-2003, 11:31 AM
18s please, my nittos are still pretty new and I want to hang on to them. perfer OEM dipped ones, but I guess reps are okay too.
Andrew

wesman
10-25-2003, 01:45 PM
18s please, my nittos are still pretty new and I want to hang on to them. perfer OEM dipped ones, but I guess reps are okay too.
Andrew
Andrew,

Not sure what you're wanting to pay but Discount has an exchange program. They order the chrome from the supplier (in Cali) and they mount and balance with your tires etc, then ship your stockers back as a core. The price varies by location, the best I found was $750ish + tax

--wes

dboat
10-25-2003, 05:30 PM
Andrew
Andrew, got my chromies from Terry, he the man with the plan...

tliss
10-25-2003, 10:18 PM
Dammit....get rid of one black L owner with chromes and another wants to take his place! :hammer: :d I'm starting to feel less unique and more "ordinary".

Tom

dboat
10-26-2003, 09:02 AM
Dammit....get rid of one black L owner with chromes and another wants to take his place! :hammer: :d I'm starting to feel less unique and more "ordinary".

Tom
Tom, take it from us, we will never consider you ordinary...:burnout:

ThunderBolt
10-28-2003, 09:08 PM
This guy carries 18" & 20". He's out of Houston.
wheelreplicas.com

ken cryder
10-29-2003, 01:48 AM
andrew have you thought about sand blasting them and then polish to a high luster . don't chrome ones weigh more also . i mean they are already too heavy . ;)

ken