PDA

View Full Version : Foglights

Todd
06-04-2002, 07:42 PM
What dealership should I take my craked foglights to. Not all dealerships replace them I guess? There is no way a rock makes them crack like that!!!!!!!!!!:nono:

Logan
06-04-2002, 08:02 PM
What year you driving...

99-00 lights can be replaced for $17.95 from Texas Mustang.

01-02 lights, you need to fight your dealer.

L8 APEX
06-04-2002, 08:26 PM
I used Bankston to swap mine. They do all of my warranty work with no questions. Talk to Jerrry Kaupcheck service advisor. Let him know you are Doug's buddy:D

Todd
06-04-2002, 08:52 PM
I have a 01. I bought from Bankston new in January. I talked to David I was told that is who I have to talk to if I own a SVT. He said that all the cases he has looked into about the foglights have been rock or object related. That does not sound like the answer I want to hear. This conversation was over the phone Maybe after he looks @ mine I will be the first heat related case!

**I forgot I saw a man, his wife, and kids @ the tire shop in Mesquite getting there new pool blown up. I guess it happens in Mesquite too. In Allen @75 and McDermit at that Jack n the Box There is a Silver camaro w/ cobra badges on both front fenders. I think they work there. Driving down Greenville in Plano I saw a red camaro with about 10 cb antennas on the back bumper and 2 of them were pretty tall. I have got to carry my digital camra around with me.:banana:

tliss
06-04-2002, 08:56 PM
I got mine replaced at Bob Tomes in McKinney. They never questioned the fact that it was not rock-related, so I woudl say you have a safe bet there. They may not have them in stock, though. If all else fails, check with them.

MadMax
06-04-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
I used Bankston to swap mine. They do all of my warranty work with no questions. Talk to Jerrry Kaupcheck service advisor. Let him know you are Doug's buddy:D

L8Apex..you are evil or something :D

blueoval01
06-04-2002, 09:32 PM
Todd, do you drive a Silver L?
I saw one at Gross road and 635 about a week ago around lunch time.

Lil Nicky88
06-05-2002, 02:05 AM
I got mine replaced when I bought it at used at Middlekauf. They told me that I might not have to pay for them to be replaced because they are getting alot of complaints about them being heat related, which would make it covered by the warranty. My new ones are already cracked and they have only been replaced for about a month.