PDA

View Full Version : Fun, food and adult libations...

aliekitn99
10-20-2003, 10:33 PM
Everyone is welcome to join us at Uncle Julios on the Tollway and Keller Springs at 7:00 p.m. Dana will be in town...It's Andrew's birthday...would be lots of fun. Bring the wives, girlfriends and significant others for fun, fellowship, and great grub, and even better conversation...

:beer:
Kimmie

microsuck
10-23-2003, 05:51 PM
is this for friday evening or saturday? if Its saturday I can be there:(

Andrew

dboat
10-23-2003, 08:29 PM
is this for friday evening or saturday? if Its saturday I can be there:(

Andrew
SATURDAY!!!!

aliekitn99
10-23-2003, 10:10 PM
SATURDAY!!!!

Who all is planning on showing up...we need a "ball-park" number to make reservations for a table....

:banana:

Kimmie :tongue:

my2002lightning
10-23-2003, 11:02 PM
Who all is planning on showing up...we need a "ball-park" number to make reservations for a table....

Kim,

Laney and I can meet with you 2 Monday evening at UJ's.

All day Saturday is going to be spent with me in full Mossy Oak B.U. camo. in the top of a tree on my grandparent's cattle ranch property muzzleloading for deer and HOPING I don't get a Production Support Call from Valhalla, NY.! :mad: :(

Looking fwd. to UJ's!

Ronald y Elaine

aliekitn99
10-23-2003, 11:35 PM
Kim,

Laney and I can meet with you 2 Monday evening at UJ's.

All day Saturday is going to be spent with me in full Mossy Oak B.U. camo. in the top of a tree on my grandparent's cattle ranch property muzzleloading for deer and HOPING I don't get a Production Support Call from Valhalla, NY.! :mad: :(

Looking fwd. to UJ's!

Ronald y Elaine

Sounds good....we can do Uncle J's 2 days in a row...yummy grub

give us a call on Monday to let us know what time you wanna meet up...if you don't have our number send me a pm and I'll send it to ya...in the meantime, have a safe and fun time hunting...I hope you don't come home empty handed...then again, you have Laney(her hand)(just covering all mis-interpreted possibilities there...) just in case you don't bag a deer or two ;)

Dana and Kim

my2002lightning
10-24-2003, 12:11 AM
Sounds good....we can do Uncle J's 2 days in a row...yummy grub

give us a call on Monday to let us know what time you wanna meet up...if you don't have our number send me a pm and I'll send it to ya...in the meantime, have a safe and fun time hunting...I hope you don't come home empty handed...then again, you have Laney(her hand)(just covering all mis-interpreted possibilities there...) just in case you don't bag a deer or two ;)

Dana and Kim
Kim,

I have Dana's cell # on my phone.

I hope I don't head back to TX empty handed either. I've got a pretty good salt-lick going on and they're hitting it pretty good. Dad and I checked out the property last weekend and the ground was STILL wet from the deer licking it! :tu: :banana:

Two good scrapes near my tree stand also.

To translate, this the equivalent of throwing a chip/pully/KB/Monster-Box/etc on your L... but, in the deer-hunting world. :tu:

See you Monday pm,

Ronald y Elaine

PS: Yes, if I don't nail a wall-hanger, I'll have my sweetie.

dboat
10-24-2003, 05:48 AM
[QUOTE=my2002lightning]Kim,

I have Dana's cell # on my phone.

That number is no good now. Drop Kim a pm..

Thanks Dana

aliekitn99
10-24-2003, 07:58 PM

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?

:(

Silver_2000
10-24-2003, 08:04 PM
Ill try to be there ... Havent been to Julios in a long time

aliekitn99
10-24-2003, 08:42 PM
Ill try to be there ... Havent been to Julios in a long time
Great!!! I can promise you that you will have a great time. :banana: Plus it will be good to see you again.

Kimmie

p.s. I am just so sad to be leaving the Metroplex and all our friends new and old alike... :crying:

microsuck
10-24-2003, 09:13 PM
Great!!! I can promise you that you will have a great time. :banana: Plus it will be good to see you again.

Kimmie

p.s. I am just so sad to be leaving the Metroplex and all our friends new and old alike... :crying:looks like I wont be there. I am going to burleson for saturday and sunday. poopie!!!:mad:
Andrew

aliekitn99
10-24-2003, 09:27 PM
looks like I wont be there. I am going to burleson for saturday and sunday. poopie!!!:mad:
Andrew

:crying: 0

aliekitn99
10-24-2003, 09:28 PM
looks like I wont be there. I am going to burleson for saturday and sunday. poopie!!!:mad:
Andrew

When will you be able to get Dana's CD changers back to him???

microsuck
10-24-2003, 09:37 PM
just tell me a when. I can come by the house if you want. I still sort of remember where it is.
Andrew

aliekitn99
10-24-2003, 10:10 PM
just tell me a when. I can come by the house if you want. I still sort of remember where it is.
Andrew
monday or tuesday will be fine....do you have the phone number?

dboat
10-25-2003, 04:48 AM
Andrew
Just make sure that Kim is there so she can get her last hit of eye candy before she goes...:evil

aliekitn99
10-25-2003, 04:22 PM
Just make sure that Kim is there so she can get her last hit of eye candy before she goes...:evil
anytime

microsuck
10-25-2003, 05:07 PM
anytimemonday is alot better, nope, I lost the number. will you sell it to me? I really need one. Is $25 or $30 fair?

Andrew

my2002lightning
10-27-2003, 10:29 PM
monday is alot better, nope, I lost the number. will you sell it to me? I really need one. Is $25 or $30 fair?

Andrew
Andrew,

Shoulda' been there. We had Dana, Kim, Wayne, Lisa, Laney and myself there.

Good time. Good luck, Dana and Kim!:tu: :beer:

Ronald and Laney