PDA

View Full Version : Who are the FRPP dealers in the DFW area???

jmlay
10-19-2003, 04:53 PM
I think that Lonesatr Performance and Dallas Mustang are. Are there anymore???

Thanks,
Mike

dboat
10-19-2003, 04:56 PM
I think that Lonesatr Performance and Dallas Mustang are. Are there anymore???

Thanks,
Mike
Got my stuff from Terry, that may be a way to go.. it was the lowering kit.

cpeapea
10-19-2003, 06:11 PM
yea those guys specialize in stangs. they dont know how to tune an L properly. goto terry, hes the man

L8 APEX
10-19-2003, 07:03 PM
You guys are horrible:rll: What part are you looking for Mike?

jmlay
10-19-2003, 07:31 PM
Sorry, Terry did not know you carried there stuff!!! I feel kinda bad as I have asked you a lot of price questions in the past an end up going a different direction. Can’t pass up the good deals when you find them.

Tach Driver, M-17361-A200. Was hoping to have this installed by Thurs., need this so I can graph my wideband data. The install is no problem it is just a matter of finding one local. I have looked at the PEP and the one PSP sells but for the money the FRPP is a better deal, and not build by Joe Blow in his garage. Guess I should stop while I am behind, I did build my own wideband!!!

Have been a bit timid since my last dyno. I was the guy that pulled the truck before the 3 pull, was seeing 14.XX:1 AFR. From what data I have captured I am not in as bad a shape as I thought. Want to go to Denton so I can get some real data.

What kinda deal can you work me? Lets do business for a change!!! :beer: Oh ya we should this to your forum...

Mike

You guys are horrible:rll: What part are you looking for Mike?