PDA

View Full Version : PHP/MySQL

blueoval01
10-18-2003, 05:37 PM
Looks like I gonna be involved in a ground up project using PHP code for the front end and MySQL for the backend.
Looking through all the Open Source sites, there any number of tools listed.
Can anyone suggest a good Development Tool for creating PHP forms? :cool:

TIA

dboat
10-18-2003, 06:05 PM
Looks like I gonna be involved in a ground up project using PHP code for the front end and MySQL for the backend.
Looking through all the Open Source sites, there any number of tools listed.
Can anyone suggest a good Development Tool for creating PHP forms? :cool:

TIA
I use a good 12" Delta sliding miter saw.. but some like DeWalt better..

:evil

Dana

blueoval01
10-18-2003, 06:47 PM
:rolleyes:

Well, if I sold my Radial Arm saw (u wanna buy it?), the new Delta Mitre Saw with twin lasers :bows is what I would buy.
Unfortunately, that won't help me with this project. :D

dboat
10-18-2003, 07:16 PM
:rolleyes:

Well, if I sold my Radial Arm saw (u wanna buy it?), the new Delta Mitre Saw with twin lasers :bows is what I would buy.
Unfortunately, that won't help me with this project. :D
I'll have to pass on the radial arm saw.. I bought a Ryobi table saw with the sliding miter table.. plus I have a 10" compound miter saw (Delta).. But I would love to have the new Delta saw like you.. but my Delta saw helps me build all kinds of forms.. not sure why it wont work for you:evil :evil

I understand but just wanted to have some fun with ya..
Dana

skalywags
10-18-2003, 08:39 PM
I'll have to pass on the radial arm saw.. I bought a Ryobi table saw with the sliding miter table.. plus I have a 10" compound miter saw (Delta).. But I would love to have the new Delta saw like you.. but my Delta saw helps me build all kinds of forms.. not sure why it wont work for you:evil :evil

I understand but just wanted to have some fun with ya..
Dana
All I have is an either an old Black and Decker power saw, or an old school hack saw, and a new mechanical pencil. neither have any thing to with what you are doing either, but thought I'd join in the fun!

cpeapea
10-18-2003, 08:50 PM
try posting this in dougs forum. dougs the computer bomb

Logan
10-19-2003, 08:39 AM
Am I the only one who still uses Notepad to code html/php/jsp/js with anymore?

My how the times change...

Sixpipes
10-19-2003, 10:05 AM
I have a dremel. :cool:

cpeapea
10-19-2003, 10:17 AM

My how the times change...
nope, i still code in notepad too. well most of the time anyways.

blueoval01
10-19-2003, 11:21 AM

My how the times change...I don't have a problem with NotePad. Just looking to save some time with Code Libraries. I'll prolly have to code all the queries manually anyway. :cool:

Silver_2000
10-19-2003, 12:17 PM
I bought Textpad for like 20 bucks - But it doesnt have any specific code libraries - It just makes comparison and specific lines easier.

Doug

blueoval01
10-21-2003, 06:01 PM
I bought Textpad for like 20 bucks - But it doesnt have any specific code libraries - It just makes comparison and specific lines easier.

DougThanks Doug. :D
Will finish most of the tables and indices this week. Think I'm gonna use Dreamweaver MX. Only because I own it, learning curve is almost 0% and hopefully with the time I save, it can be debugged and twicked with time to spare.
Yeah, I'm wussin' out ........... :beer:

Silver_2000
10-21-2003, 06:17 PM
Thanks Doug. :D
Will finish most of the tables and indices this week. Think I'm gonna use Dreamweaver MX. Only because I own it, learning curve is almost 0% and hopefully with the time I save, it can be debugged and twicked with time to spare.
Yeah, I'm wussin' out ........... :beer:
I use frontpage all the time - I never have used Dreamweaver enough to get to know it ....

Doug