PDA

View Full Version : Serious beatdown!

03'svtlight
10-09-2003, 11:45 PM
I like to report good news as well as bad news so here it goes....... Ive been the bully at work since Ive had my L by basically stomping every mustang or Z that any employee decides to buy or drive to work for that matter. But tonite turned out to be just a bit different from the norm. A guy at work with a 93' coupe has avoided runnin' me for months now until tonite . So here we go... We have a nice 8th mile service road in front of the shop.Perfect for a side by side blast!!!
So we made the loop and to my defense we both drove thru a path water not too far from takeoff........ So the race was for me to allow him to leave since all has is 3.73's and an e-cam. So I did, and thats just what he did.LEFT!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!! sitting doing a burnout from hell!! John Force would have been proud... Wish I had my video camera out .... Violent tire spinning is an understatement. I felt like I was on ice!!! Zig-zagging from lane to lane and this is one instance when I didnt need a line-mod valve 'cause when it hit 2nd it was more of the same.......By that time he was out 15 car lengths licking his chops crowning his-self king of the shop, so I just got off the gas.....
Round two...........WE go around the other way to avoid the water AND go from a roll this time.....Still letting him leave though......... FRom a 20mph idle punch I rolled out there nice until the boost came up and more tire spin again ......... In the middle of second the fetch was on but a fickin' car got in the way so I lost again..............Sorry I got my azz whipped,,,,,,,,, but it aint over!!!!!!!!! :flaming:

wesman
10-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Doesn't sound like the truck got beat

Line up on dry pavement and show him what's up

--wes

StormShadow
10-10-2003, 04:55 PM
Take it to the track :nono: That way you have a piece of paper to stick in their face. Also you can take a pic of their cars and print them out. Hang them on your desk with the timeslip attached.. OWNED!!!

blueoval01
10-10-2003, 05:16 PM
Agreed, This back street racing ain't cool. :nono:

A Time Slip is "forever" and can be displayed Proudly. :burnout:

diablolightning
10-13-2003, 11:35 PM
I agree with the track idea.:tu:
But why don't you try a 20mph punch next time. I bet he won't be able to recover after the leap you'll take when you romp it. And less wheel spin:D

Logan
10-14-2003, 07:23 AM
Especially with the damn penalties for getting caught being so darned stiff nowadays... Ugh

StormShadow
10-14-2003, 08:41 PM
Especially with the damn penalties for getting caught being so darned stiff nowadays... Ugh
Lose your DL for a year.:eek: