PDA

View Full Version : 2002 True Blue Lightning for sale

RCrown2
10-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Hello, I am sadly putting my 2002 True Blue Lightning up for sale.:( I need to get some money, this is the only reason. This is a great Lightning to own though, I have added many extras. The truck has about 23,000 miles on it. Here are all of the mods that I have put on it:

Bassani equa-length headers
Bassani high flow catalytic converters
Bassani cat-back exhaust
Accufab single blade throttle body
Denso Iridium spark plugs
Cobra R water pump
JDM electric fan
92mm MAF with metal pipe connecting to aftermarket air intake
Diablo Sport chip
4 lb. lower blower pulley
This truck is lowered by Bell-tech nitro drop shocks. In the front, the truck is lowered by 1 inch drop Hotchkis front springs and Bell tech nitro drop shocks
Cornering is improved with front and rear Hotchkis sway bars
Has stock radio and it comes with 6 disc CD changer.
A-pillar pod mounted turbo boost gauge
Front bumper and valance billet grille
Leer hard tonneau cover
Drop in bed liner
I have Low Jack installed, which will let the police track the truck down if it is stolen.

This is a fun truck to drive and beat all of those unknowing mustangs, camaros, and imports. There are like two small scratches on each door. And the trailer brake/light hookup is all bent up and busted b/c of those damn dips. I am wanting to get around $25,500 for the truck. E-mail me if you have any questions or want to see pictures.

microsuck
10-08-2003, 08:28 PM
RC, what was that other car you got? I cant believe you are selling the truck. You arent going to get anymore chix now. you are a rich bastard, just suck it up and go.

bobbywade69
10-08-2003, 09:33 PM
Cazy bastard, U have a nice truck don't sell it, so we can hang out at the track, I see the truck sittin in the driveway everyday, If u sell it mine will be the only L on our street!!!:hammer:

microsuck
10-08-2003, 11:19 PM
Cazy bastard, U have a nice truck don't sell it, so we can hang out at the track, I see the truck sittin in the driveway everyday, If u sell it mine will be the only L on our street!!!:hammer:its okay RC, it was slow anyways. hehe:evil

RCrown2
10-09-2003, 02:04 AM
its okay RC, it was slow anyways. hehe:evilHey now, you watch it andrew. Mr. E=mc2. :D I know, i love the truck but just have to let things go sometimes. Hey bobby, there is one other white lightning right in the middle from our homes. It's nice, nothing done to it but a tonneau cover though. I've had everyone tell me not to let the truck go.
maybe someone should do this to me -----> :throw:

microsuck
10-09-2003, 11:29 AM
this is the part where I put RC down. He just told me that the reason why he needs to sell his truck is cause he bought a subaru WRX sti instead.:hammer: :nono: . Do you know how many of those I have beat. yeah, they have good 60 foot times, but I love blowing by them at twice their speed at about 120ft from the line. Those are dogs you retard. I hate you you are no longer my friend. be gone.
Andrew
J/K dogg, I am sure you will find some way to make it fast.
and just as a side note: my bike has more hp than your car

blueoval01
10-09-2003, 11:56 AM
.......... and just as a side note: my bike has more hp than your car
Sad, Sad, Sad .......:nono:

RCrown2
10-09-2003, 01:20 PM
Sad, Sad, Sad .......:nono:Andrew, there is no way your bike has 300 horsepower and you are still alive. You really have that much?

L8 APEX
10-09-2003, 02:31 PM
There is a shot of mine stock and the 60' traps. I was so busy making fart sounds out the window with my lips I almost forgot to go on green:rll: . You couln't fit us in the same picture at the end of the track though:burnout: . The Evo7 has the WRX kicked all kinds of ugly I would drive one of those first.
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/209-218-1390.jpg

nathan
10-12-2003, 12:56 AM
There's a bit of a difference between a WRX and the STi. A bone stock STi and a stock Lightning would be a close match. And they both respond well to mods.

http://www.svt-enthusiast.com/albums/album103/PA040012.sized.jpg :banana:

RCrown2
10-12-2003, 04:30 PM
hey nathan, thank you for backing me up. A stock Sti and Lightning would be a great race. Once I get some mods on the Sti........watch out Andrew, I'll be looking for you.:D

microsuck
10-20-2003, 01:53 AM
hey nathan, thank you for backing me up. A stock Sti and Lightning would be a great race. Once I get some mods on the Sti........watch out Andrew, I'll be looking for you.:Dwell, mine is now deep into the 11sec hp and tq levels. If I learn how to drive that damn thing you arent going to have a chance in hell. no matter what. and yes, I dynoed the bike at 317rwhp on 110 octane last week. 60 more hp and I will have my 1:1 power to wieght ratio I always wanted. :D I have changed alot of stuff lately. larger fuel rail, regulator, injectors, intercooler, etc. unfortunately it is now kind of less streetable. but then again I guess you cant have a 6 sec daily driver. guess I will have to pick up a R1 or something to drive to work.
Andrew

dboat
10-20-2003, 05:43 AM
well, mine is now deep into the 11sec hp and tq levels. If I learn how to drive that damn thing you arent going to have a chance in hell. no matter what. and yes, I dynoed the bike at 317rwhp on 110 octane last week. 60 more hp and I will have my 1:1 power to wieght ratio I always wanted. :D I have changed alot of stuff lately. larger fuel rail, regulator, injectors, intercooler, etc. unfortunately it is now kind of less streetable. but then again I guess you cant have a 6 sec daily driver. guess I will have to pick up a R1 or something to drive to work.
Andrew
I'll make you a deal on a sweet ZX-11.. might even through in a CD cassette for the L... :evil which reminds me....

microsuck
10-20-2003, 08:27 AM
I'll make you a deal on a sweet ZX-11.. might even through in a CD cassette for the L... :evil which reminds me....ahhh, dang it. yeah, I forgot, I know. I just got back into the country a few hours ago. Is kim still here or has the whole show moved north by now?
Andrew

aliekitn99
10-20-2003, 12:20 PM
ahhh, dang it. yeah, I forgot, I know. I just got back into the country a few hours ago. Is kim still here or has the whole show moved north by now?
Andrew

I'm still here in Dallas...but the days here are almost over...Dana will be in town this coming Saturday. Maybe we can get the Talon guys/gals together at Uncle Julio's for some great food and adult libations and even better conversations...

Kim

microsuck
10-20-2003, 12:25 PM
I'm still here in Dallas...but the days here are almost over...Dana will be in town this coming Saturday. Maybe we can get the Talon guys/gals together at Uncle Julio's for some great food and adult libations and even better conversations...

KimI cast my vote as a "yea". Friday is my birthday so feel free to buy me all the food and drinks you want:tu:
Andrew

StormShadow
10-20-2003, 07:17 PM
Let us know if you part with any "mods"

dboat
10-20-2003, 07:23 PM
I cast my vote as a "yea". Friday is my birthday so feel free to buy me all the food and drinks you want:tu:
Andrew
I'll buy you a drink or two and some food.. be there at 7p.. :tu:

RCrown2
11-19-2003, 03:55 AM
I might consider parting out some mods. Just tell me what mods you might be interested and I'll let you know. Sorry, I haven't been on here in forever.

RC

PoorSvtman
11-19-2003, 02:52 PM
I might consider parting out some mods. Just tell me what mods you might be interested and I'll let you know. Sorry, I haven't been on here in forever.

RC

Dang i thought i was the only one that had a L in burleson. I work in burleson(Lynn Smith Chev) and never see any Ls.

But good luck selling your L .

RCrown2
11-19-2003, 03:21 PM
Really? I always see L's in burleson. I know 3 people who have them that live there. Too bad I will be getting rid of mine once someone buys it. How long have you been working at Lynn Smith? do you know Thomas Beasley? and Corey Deaton? he used to work there. just wondering, RC.

thanks for the good luck wish, hopefully it comes true :)

PoorSvtman
11-19-2003, 03:37 PM
Really? I always see L's in burleson. I know 3 people who have them that live there. Too bad I will be getting rid of mine once someone buys it. How long have you been working at Lynn Smith? do you know Thomas Beasley? and Corey Deaton? he used to work there. just wondering, RC.

thanks for the good luck wish, hopefully it comes true :)

Ive been here for about 2 years.

Thomas, better known as Swat here at work, Has left to go work at some other shop. I dont blame him. All he did was walk the lot. I also remeber Corey. Dosent he have a black Camaro?

Well feel free to stop by whenever. Im out back in the rv center.

RCrown2
11-19-2003, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I applied for Thomas' job when he was still there. I'm not sure what Corey has now, I just remember his jacked up chevy. That was nice. Oh well.

next time I'm in Burleson I'll stop by.

PoorSvtman
11-19-2003, 04:31 PM
Yeah, I applied for Thomas' job when he was still there. I'm not sure what Corey has now, I just remember his jacked up chevy. That was nice. Oh well.

next time I'm in Burleson I'll stop by.

Yea they hired some girl after he left.

But stop by whenever. I always have a white hat on, well its starting to look black now.

blueoval01
11-19-2003, 04:35 PM
Yea they hired some girl after he left.......... Do us all a favor and introduce her to Terry. :rll:
:evil

PoorSvtman
11-19-2003, 05:27 PM
Do us all a favor and introduce her to Terry. :rll:
:evil

Umm i dont think that would work out to good. Shes about 17yrs old and looks 14.

dboat
11-19-2003, 07:18 PM
Umm i dont think that would work out to good. Shes about 17yrs old and looks 14.
Why wouldnt that work out?:evil

blueoval01
11-19-2003, 07:50 PM
Why wouldnt that work out?:evil Agreed ............. :d

dboat
11-19-2003, 08:13 PM
Agreed ............. :d
:tu: The way he talks about your daughter, you should know... :evil

Dana

bobbywade69
11-19-2003, 08:17 PM
I'm 20 and single

PoorSvtman
11-19-2003, 08:57 PM
I'm 20 and single

Yea same here, First time in 3 years :eek:

But if terry likes em young then he should check out the Malls on sundays at noon after church gets out. :evil

blueoval01
11-20-2003, 08:44 AM
.........But if terry likes em young then he should check out the Malls on sundays at noon after church gets out. :evil I'm pretty sure he's doing that already ...... :D

PoorSvtman
11-20-2003, 09:56 AM
I'm pretty sure he's doing that already ...... :D

Ill probly see him there this sunday. Lol j/k.

RCrown2
12-01-2003, 05:23 AM
bump:tu: