PDA

View Full Version : 92 Talon TSi AWD

Slower Traffic Keep Right
10-05-2003, 12:03 AM
anyone wanna buy a 1992 Talon TSi AWD? 3" Buschur Racing turbo back exhaust, autometer boost guage. 150,000 mile and still going.
$3500.00 obo

z

Crawford
10-05-2003, 02:04 AM
:rolleyes: ....

98Cobra
10-05-2003, 11:16 AM
anyone wanna buy a 1992 Talon TSi AWD? 3" Buschur Racing turbo back exhaust, autometer boost guage. 150,000 mile and still going.
$3500.00 obo

z
No thanks, I'd rather walk. :rolleyes:

Do you have a Lightning?

cpeapea
10-05-2003, 12:07 PM
it would be a fun beater

StormShadow
10-05-2003, 02:35 PM
pics?

PoorSvtman
10-05-2003, 11:45 PM
$3500.00 obo

z

I got a buddy thats looking for one. Im sending him a link to this thread.

10-08-2003, 03:02 PM
No thanks, I'd rather walk. :rolleyes:

Do you have a Lightning?

this might surprise you, but the 4G63 motor (factory 2.0l turbo) has the capability to run 7 sec passes on the 1/4 mi. if you need conformation of this, feel free to check out www.buschurracing.com. i know im new to modding FORDs, but as of yet i havent seen a cobra run times like that, especially with a motor still using the factory displacement.

no pics, due to the fact that i dont how to post pics.

the ONLY reason im selling it, is to have more money for my 00 L

z

andy_cain
10-08-2003, 03:25 PM
this might surprise you, but the 4G63 motor (factory 2.0l turbo) has the capability to run 7 sec passes on the 1/4 mi. if you need conformation of this, feel free to check out www.buschurracing.com. i know im new to modding FORDs, but as of yet i havent seen a cobra run times like that, especially with a motor still using the factory displacement.

z

Hmmm, I see this statement, "Check out our 4G63-powered street class Conquest! With a best time of 8.79 @ 151mph, we're having a blast!"
Not exactly a 7 second pass but close...right :hammer:
Wonder if the motor has 150K on the clock :rll:
Out of curiousity, would it be cheaper to mod that 1992 Talon to get a 11 second pass out of it or buy a Lightning and add a KB blower :eek2:

98Cobra
10-08-2003, 04:17 PM
this might surprise you, but the 4G63 motor (factory 2.0l turbo) has the capability to run 7 sec passes on the 1/4 mi. if you need conformation of this, feel free to check out www.buschurracing.com (http://www.buschurracing.com/). i know im new to modding FORDs, but as of yet i havent seen a cobra run times like that, especially with a motor still using the factory displacement.

z
No, I am not surprised. If you throw enough money at it, anything will run 7s. I think the price of admission is a bit too high though....

Well, at least you own a Lightning, unlike some of the tools that find their way to our For Sale forum. :)

10-08-2003, 05:09 PM
Hmmm, I see this statement, "Check out our 4G63-powered street class Conquest! With a best time of 8.79 @ 151mph, we're having a blast!"
Not exactly a 7 second pass but close...right :hammer:
Wonder if the motor has 150K on the clock :rll:
Out of curiousity, would it be cheaper to mod that 1992 Talon to get a 11 second pass out of it or buy a Lightning and add a KB blower :eek2:

it would be cheaper to mod a 1g DSM (90-94 eclipse/talon/laser) to make that 11 sec pass, than to buy a L AND a kenne bell. the 1g DSMs can handle 500 whp on factory internals (89-92.5 6-bolt 4G63's) and the car is about 1500 lbs lighter, and the AWD capabilities of the GSX and TSi AWD. of course you would be able to fit more hotties in a L, due to the fact theres more room.

z

10-08-2003, 05:16 PM
No, I am not surprised. If you throw enough money at it, anything will run 7s. I think the price of admission is a bit too high though....

Well, at least you own a Lightning, unlike some of the tools that find their way to our For Sale forum. :)

granted, i used the most extreme example i could think of, and one that isnt really all that practical. so i understand the sarcasm. and youre definately correct. if you got the time, and most importantly the
MONEY, anything is possible. i just dont have the money to mod 2 vehicles (or move them to my next duty station) at once, thats why im selling the talon.

z

MadMax
10-09-2003, 03:04 PM
I have a Minutemen Missile out of Vandenberg I will sell you for say.............ummmmmmm.... 1,000,000. It will smoke the WRX...STi version. Mitsu with turbo from hella etc or something :rolleyes: Smoke the Lightning too. :D

0 to 60 in one FART passed....

bejezzuz or something...

:rolleyes:

10-10-2003, 12:01 AM
I have a Minutemen Missile out of Vandenberg I will sell you for say.............ummmmmmm.... 1,000,000. It will smoke the WRX...STi version. Mitsu with turbo from hella etc or something :rolleyes: Smoke the Lightning too. :D

0 to 60 in one FART passed....

bejezzuz or something...

:rolleyes:

MadMax- youre gonna give me ****, AND YOU OWN A FOCUS???

hey gents,

i didnt post my talon on here to be slammed. so if you dont have an interest in the car, dont post.

z

MadMax
10-10-2003, 08:40 AM
MadMax- youre gonna give me ****, AND YOU OWN A FOCUS???

hey gents,

i didnt post my talon on here to be slammed. so if you dont have an interest in the car, dont post.

z

dang...where is Jay Leno when you need him? :rll: