PDA

View Full Version : Switching to plan C then D, E.. F this!

L8 APEX
09-24-2003, 10:19 PM
What does it take to get a fricking trailer from a buddy:hammer: I had it set up for a week then last two days I can't reach him:flaming: I have to haul more **** up there than the L can haul. I may leave the rest of my gear on the front porch and if any local guys have room then throw it in. I need my race tires, jack, stands, canopy, chairs, cooler, tools, clothes, food. I really didn't want to drive the L up there but it may come down to it. Anyone up for a Gumball 400 run:twitch: I may break out the black box on the law dogs:evil and crack some MPH on those mofo's. I wanted to tow it so I would resist the urge to make time stop. But I really want to get up there at a decetn time so I can visit with grand parents before they go to bed at 7pm.:rolleyes:
I will bring extra ammo for those OKee bastards http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/waffen/violent-smiley-093.gif

L8 APEX
09-25-2003, 02:59 AM
Well it is 3am ladies. I have the tow vehicle loaded up and properly labeled:D The L is clean, set to kill and ready to tote. All I need is the freaking trailer:hammer:. If not I will go buy one tomorrow. Time for a wuick nap and begin early tomorrow, the elders are waiting!

dboat
09-25-2003, 05:41 AM
Well it is 3am ladies. I have the tow vehicle loaded up and properly labeled:D The L is clean, set to kill and ready to tote. All I need is the freaking trailer:hammer:. If not I will go buy one tomorrow. Time for a wuick nap and begin early tomorrow, the elders are waiting!

You are a good heared person.. tell them we all said hello;)

TxBolt
09-25-2003, 05:45 AM
Early Birds! I'm loading the truck and leaving for Denton! :nana2

dboat
09-25-2003, 05:48 AM
Early Birds! I'm loading the truck and leaving for Denton! :nana2

Be safe and have a great time:tu:

Silver_2000
09-25-2003, 07:19 AM
Just woke up - Making coffee. Need to finish Packing and get going

Doug