PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a package deal for L Fest?

L8 APEX
09-21-2003, 12:17 AM
I am way behind on my setup for L Fest the truck is not near where I wanted it to be. I have also had no luck finding a trailer to haul it up there on:hammer: I don't want to do the road event half-ass and I can't haul the gear I need in my truck, nor do I want to risk driving it up there and breaking. Maybe the allergy medicine is blurring my thinking here. I just hate compromise:flaming:

blueoval01
09-21-2003, 07:27 PM
Terry, we could rent a trailer for your truck and I'll tow it up there with mine. What ever ...:cool:

L8 APEX
09-21-2003, 10:09 PM
Only if your daughter rides in the middle:banana:

99WhiteBeast
09-22-2003, 07:41 AM
What are you talking about:confused:

Do you need help getting your truck up there or are you thinking about bailing and giving up your room?

You can use the Gen I as a tow vehicle if needed- I'm sure we can work something out in future mods or something

L8 APEX
09-22-2003, 08:48 AM
What a generous offer, I need a trailer though. UHaul only rents small car carriers, plus they don't go over 45mph. Same goes for you:D
Only if your daughter rides in the middle:banana:

blueoval01
09-22-2003, 06:42 PM
Only if your daughter rides in the middle:banana:Well, that ain't gonna happen. So if your here next weekend, you can do a few thangs to my truck, damnit!
And damnit, don't send me a freakin' e-mail Sat. morning, damnit!
And damnit, if your gonna do it, let me know Friday morning, Damnit.

Damnit, do we understand each other? :hammer:

Ahhh, I feel better now. Terry is the man ......... damnit :burnout:

Oh, and by the way ....... I just tested the stock brakes at 100 mph and they SUCKSUCKSUCK big time. Something else to add to my "List". damnit :d

dboat
09-22-2003, 08:30 PM
Oh, and by the way ....... I just tested the stock brakes at 100 mph and they SUCKSUCKSUCK big time. Something else to add to my "List". damnit :d

I have the not so costly upgrade that Terry does and I thought I would nose wheelie the first time I really got on them.. Those EBC's have saved my bacon from an accident a few times.. well worth the cash..
Dana

blueoval01
09-22-2003, 08:43 PM
I totally agree, Dana.
EBC's are the way to go.
I was trying to make a point to Terry .. damnit :rll:

Taking on the "Logan" reply structure at this point. damnit

L8 APEX
09-22-2003, 10:18 PM
Logan format eh' www.badassmofo.com (http://www.badassmofo.com) yo! I didn't know you planned your time so tightly you old poot! I was just trying to get you some power in between big jobs. Your fan kit came in today so after L Fest it will begin:evil

dboat
09-23-2003, 06:01 AM
I totally agree, Dana.
EBC's are the way to go.
I was trying to make a point to Terry .. damnit :rll:

Taking on the "Logan" reply structure at this point. damnit

I completely understand dammit... :evil

lets see that mod list.. you have been a modding fool here lately..
Dana

blueoval01
09-23-2003, 09:14 PM
Logan format eh' www.badassmofo.com (http://www.badassmofo.com) yo! I didn't know you planned your time so tightly you old poot! I was just trying to get you some power in between big jobs. Your fan kit came in today so after L Fest it will begin:evil
Ahhh, mod-madness. Let the games begin .... :burnout: