View Full Version : FFW/Ennis Activities

Sixpipes
09-19-2003, 09:27 PM
Afew pic from Ennis this afternoon. Mark's truck before...........and after a couple of serious burnouts. Line lock really works. :cool:

Sixpipes
09-19-2003, 09:42 PM
Mark and I only got in one test & tune run before qualifying. Not a very good value for $15 (more on this later). I lined up with an 01 Red Lightning in my T&T run (just behind me in the pic). The young lady I raced redlighted by .003 seconds (.497 light) while I managed a .526 light. Take a look at the slip and you will see we were door to door from start to finish. Closest race I have ever experienced. :cool:

L8 APEX
09-19-2003, 09:44 PM
Attach the slip pops

Sixpipes
09-19-2003, 09:59 PM
Had to scan it first there junior...... Saw Tony and JD's trucks today. Awesome paint jobs on both. I 'll get some pictures tomorrow. :cool:

dboat
09-20-2003, 07:40 AM
I lined up with an 01 Red Lightning in my T&T run (just behind me in the pic). The young lady I raced redlighted by .003 seconds (.497 light) while I managed a .526 light. Take a look at the slip and you will see we were door to door from start to finish. Closest race I have ever experienced. :cool:

so I guess she was a hottie?:rll:

sorry, its my weird sense of humor bustin out again..

99WhiteBeast
09-20-2003, 07:30 PM
Nice 60' Sixer- she's a tough competitor. I faced her last year in round two.

Looks like Mark needs some Burnout guard- I bet the smoke show was impressive:bows

Mark #2
09-20-2003, 09:47 PM
Afew pic from Ennis this afternoon. Mark's truck before...........and after a couple of serious burnouts. Line lock really works. :cool:

Sixpipes,
Thanks for the Pics, too tired last night to log on. Also, could you take one more tomorrow to show the real damage.

Mark

min150mph
09-22-2003, 02:54 PM
Mark and I only got in one test & tune run before qualifying. Not a very good value for $15 (more on this later). I lined up with an 01 Red Lightning in my T&T run (just behind me in the pic). The young lady I raced redlighted by .003 seconds (.497 light) while I managed a .526 light. Take a look at the slip and you will see we were door to door from start to finish. Closest race I have ever experienced. :cool:

That was me you ran. I got back to the pits and I saw the exact same mph and so close E/T. It was a very close one and was a lot of fun. Love those close races.

I had an even closer run in the finals in Street Ford. Ran a mustang and he dialed a 13.17 and I dialed a 12.85. He was ahead and then I started to catch him at the end. Didn't know until I got the time slip who won.
He ran a 13.174 and I a 12.851 with only a slight tap on the brakes. right before the finish line. He had a .534 light and I a .508 light. Very close race too.

andy_cain
09-22-2003, 03:01 PM
That was me you ran. I got back to the pits and I saw the exact same mph and so close E/T. It was a very close one and was a lot of fun. Love those close races.

I had an even closer run in the finals in Street Ford. Ran a mustang and he dialed a 13.17 and I dialed a 12.85. He was ahead and then I started to catch him at the end. Didn't know until I got the time slip who won.
He ran a 13.174 and I a 12.851 with only a slight tap on the brakes. right before the finish line. He had a .534 light and I a .508 light. Very close race too.

Congrats...that was actually the last race I stayed for.
You had great runs all day in that class. I caught most of them on video as well. :bows

min150mph
09-22-2003, 03:06 PM
Congrats...that was actually the last race I stayed for.
You had great runs all day in that class. I caught most of them on video as well. :bows

Thanks! Any possibilities of me getting copies of those runs?

andy_cain
09-22-2003, 03:17 PM
Thanks! Any possibilities of me getting copies of those runs?

PM me your mailing address and I will burn the whole day off on VHS for ya.
I actually met you at FFW last year, I was the black "99" that pointed out your upper water hose that was cut into from what looked like the upper pulley...if memory serves me correctly. :beer:

OR:
If you are going to LFEST, I will just bring it along and give it to you then :d

min150mph
09-22-2003, 03:28 PM
PM me your mailing address and I will burn the whole day off on VHS for ya.
I actually met you at FFW last year, I was the black "99" that pointed out your upper water hose that was cut into from what looked like the upper pulley...if memory serves me correctly. :beer:

OR:
If you are going to LFEST, I will just bring it along and give it to you then :d

I remember you now! Real bad with names though. I sent you a pm with my mailing address. Thanks!

andy_cain
09-22-2003, 03:44 PM
I will try and get it out before I leave, if not...right after Lfest :beer:

min150mph
09-22-2003, 05:12 PM
I will try and get it out before I leave, if not...right after Lfest :beer:

No hurry. It can wait until you have time.

Silver_2000
09-23-2003, 08:05 AM
Here are more pictures...

http://www.talonclub.com/4images/categories.php?cat_id=75