PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Locations for November - December and January

Silver_2000
09-17-2003, 12:02 PM
Ideas ???

Doug

Crawford
09-17-2003, 01:21 PM
How about Bonedaddy's for December and just to mix it up a bit how about Bonedaddy's for January. :banana::banana::banana::beer::beer::beer:

J.D. Blackwell
09-17-2003, 03:36 PM
Hooter's In Mesquite

tliss
09-17-2003, 08:22 PM
We haven't tried anyplace in Addison....there's got to be some decent places out there. Maybe once or twice somewhere out that direction. I'm not very familiar with most of the establishments out there, though. Maybe someone can chime in for this.

Tom

dboat
09-17-2003, 08:29 PM
We haven't tried anyplace in Addison....there's got to be some decent places out there. Maybe once or twice somewhere out that direction. I'm not very familiar with most of the establishments out there, though. Maybe someone can chime in for this.

Tom

Isnt there a Hooters on Beltline just off of the Tollway? on the west side of the tollway and on the northside of the street, just down from Trulucks?

Silver_2000
09-17-2003, 10:37 PM
Hooter's In Mesquite

Sounds like a great Idea for November - You going to round up all the East texas crowd to show up ???

Doug

J.D. Blackwell
09-18-2003, 08:54 AM
Sounds like a great Idea for November - You going to round up all the East texas crowd to show up ???

Doug

I will dang sure try.

skalywags
09-21-2003, 12:21 AM
Isnt there a Hooters on Beltline just off of the Tollway? on the west side of the tollway and on the northside of the street, just down from Trulucks?yep, there's a Hooter's at Beltline and Quorum road (the first road west of the tollway). DEpending on what night the meeting is, there is also Duke's (Midway and Beltline). If the weather's nice they have a big patio area.

Crawford
09-21-2003, 10:24 AM
Now theres an idea, Dukes would be a great place to go. Plenty of parking in the Sams lot!