PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for FFW this weekend !

my2002lightning
09-16-2003, 10:02 PM
I'm thinking we all have one TALON "staging" point centrally located between Dallas and FW for Fri/Sat/Sun respectively.

I say we all meet up in one spot and roll on down there together in ONE HUGE absurd column of Lightning HP/TQ and :burnout:if you will. We can take up an entire parking row, section etc and represent properly!:D

There's NOTHING like seeing 20+ Ls in a row/column/etc.!:eek2:

Seeing how this is FFW and we're one of the more organized SVT groups in TX, we should probably "make a showing".

Laney and I are attending for sure Saturday and maybe Sunday.

Looking fwd to it and Hooter's tomorrow evening in Lewisville! :nana2

Opinions?

Ronald

jcblack
09-16-2003, 10:41 PM
I'm thinking we all have one TALON "staging" point centrally located between Dallas and FW for Fri/Sat/Sun respectively.

I say we all meet up in one spot and roll on down there together in ONE huge absurd column of Lightning HP/TQ ":burnout:" if you will. We can take up an entire parking row, section etc and represent properly!:D

Seeing how this is FFW and we're one of the more organized SVT groups in TX, we should probably "make a showing".

Laney and I are attending for sure Saturday and maybe Sunday.

Looking fwd to it and Hooter's tomorrow evening in Lewisville! :nana2

Opinions?

Ronald

Maybe grouping up before, but last year JDM had a tent that everyone parked under or around. So we dont need a whole row or anything like that.