PDA

View Full Version : Little Elm Tragedy

Sixpipes
09-13-2003, 06:45 AM
I don't usually like to get up at this time on Saturday, but we just received word there were three high school kids from Little Elm killed early this morning in a car accident. I understand there were others taken to the hospital. My wife works for the school district and has gone to the campus to meet with the principal. Last night was Little Elm's homecoming and it appears there was an automobile accident west of Dallas North Parkway and Hwy 380. It's every parents nightmare to get a call like the one they received this morning. :(

Update:

Channel 8 news this morning indicated that the 4-door Honda was broad-sided by a Dodge truck while making a U-turn on Hwy 380. The driver of the truck was not injured.

Silver_2000
09-13-2003, 10:07 AM
Sorry to hear that

my2002lightning
09-13-2003, 11:07 AM
It is sad!

I remember when in high-school, that every year out of me and my brother's grad. classes (he's 3 yrs. younger), one or more of our classmates were killed in one way or another.

cpeapea
09-13-2003, 03:54 PM
ditto, every year at my highschool there was always someone who wrecked their car on Northgate in the rain, its a curvy hilly street right behind the highschool. People please drive safe, its bad enough that people die like this, i hate to see this happen to anyone i know.

98Cobra
09-15-2003, 11:17 AM
I drove by the location of the accident yesterday afternoon. It wasn't hard to figure out where it was. The tire marks tell the story. Very sad. :(

Badcarma
09-15-2003, 12:00 PM
I didn't even hear of that until now....and I live here in Little Elm!!:(

Scott

my2002lightning
09-15-2003, 07:29 PM
Yep! life is short.

I was visiting with my brother, Regan, this weekend and he told me one of his old HS classmates was accidently shot and killed while out with his buddies shooting shotguns.

I remember selling my 12" Rockford Fosgate subs to him while they were in HS. RIP, Randall Hagood! :(

Be careful out there, gentlemen!

Ronald