PDA

View Full Version : New Puppy!

tliss
09-12-2003, 10:25 PM
Here's a ic of the new puppy. We got her yesterday, and she is really great. Can't wait to see how big she gets! She weighs all of 7 lbs now, but give her a few months!

Tom

aliekitn99
09-13-2003, 12:28 AM
Here's a ic of the new puppy. We got her yesterday, and she is really great. Can't wait to see how big she gets! She weighs all of 7 lbs now, but give her a few months!

Tom

Tom,

Congratulations on your new family addition. She's sooooo cute! There's nothing like puppy breath and sweet puppy kisses. :tongue:

Kim

my2002lightning
09-13-2003, 12:38 AM
Tom,

Congrats and cute pup! :tu:

My question is, when she's full-grown... where's she going to ride in the L ? :eek2::D

Ronald

FWIW, I've always heard that whenever you pick out a name for a dogger, just think of whatever pops into your mind when you first see the doggie. Very intuitive, I think.

When I named Junior (my red-heeler, Aust. shepherd, dingo cowdog back-home in Madill, OK) ... I thought - he looks JUST like his dad Pete (Jr.) and I just got back from seeing Junior Brown (no relation - :D) in concert in OKC.

Something to think about...

dboat
09-13-2003, 06:57 AM
what a great looking dog.. has a really sweet face. I guess when he is full grown he can ride in the back and help you get better traction..:tu:

not sure about naming a dog the first thing that pops in your mind.. if you do that and he got a runny nose or is taking a poop.. would you name him booger or poopy? I had a named for mine picked out way in advance and he lives up to it.. Put a lot of thought into it, they tend to reflect the name you give them.. so if you want him to be really smart, just dont name him Ronald:evil:evil:evil:evil

(Sorry, Ronnie, I just couldnt resist)

my2002lightning
09-13-2003, 10:59 AM
what a great looking dog.. has a really sweet face. I guess when he is full grown he can ride in the back and help you get better traction..:tu:

not sure about naming a dog the first thing that pops in your mind.. if you do that and he got a runny nose or is taking a poop.. would you name him booger or poopy? I had a named for mine picked out way in advance and he lives up to it.. Put a lot of thought into it, they tend to reflect the name you give them.. so if you want him to be really smart, just dont name him Ronald:evil:evil:evil:evil

(Sorry, Ronnie, I just couldnt resist)

Dana,

Smart-#ss! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/grinser/grinning-smiley-021.gif:D

I had my Loud-Mouth installed yesterday! Loud, stinky and sexy looking on Suzy.

Tom,

Think of Cali as a possible name. Junior's Mom was named Cali and California is a cool place to visit (been 2x).

That name seems to suit a cute female dog well - just a thought.

Ronald

tliss
09-13-2003, 01:16 PM
If we named her based on how she is right now, her name would be Pain in the A$$! Chewing on everything, pi$$ing everywhere, and not letting us sleep. Tonight she is staying up late (no naps for the little girl today!!) so she will sleep all night.

Actually, we named her Icis (pronounced eye-sis). She really is a sweet dog, full of energy and spunk. I love this puppy stage, but cannot wait until she grows out of the chewing and the whining at night, and definitely can't wait until we have her 100% house trained.

Tom

cpeapea
09-13-2003, 03:57 PM
i love dogs. my dog is crazy, she loves beer, if you have a beer she will follow you around begging for some. one time she tipped over one of mine and lapped it all up, i never seen a boxer drunk till then.

aliekitn99
09-13-2003, 04:32 PM
i love dogs. my dog is crazy, she loves beer, if you have a beer she will follow you around begging for some. one time she tipped over one of mine and lapped it all up, i never seen a boxer drunk till then.

LOL In Terlingua, TX there is a goat that drinks beer out of bottles. It holds the bottle in its mouth and chugs. It's too funny.

my2002lightning
09-13-2003, 08:50 PM
Quote: <HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by cpeapea
i love dogs. my dog is crazy, she loves beer, if you have a beer she will follow you around begging for some. one time she tipped over one of mine and lapped it all up, i never seen a boxer drunk till then. <HR SIZE=1>LOL In Terlingua, TX there is a goat that drinks beer out of bottles. It holds the bottle in its mouth and chugs. It's too funny.

While on the subject of crazy dog stuff, my brother works with a guy who has a pit-bull that eats almost everything! He said one of his tube-socks came up missing. A coupla' days later he found it after the dog "passed" it.

This same pit actually chewed a spare tire in two! http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/ugh.gif

cpeapea
09-13-2003, 08:55 PM
you know whats even crazier? my dog will go into my mothers garden and pick a ripe red tomato and eat it. its funny because you can see the bushes all ruffling around. besides dogs arent supposed to like that kinda stuff. plus arent dogs color blind? how can she tell its red?

dboat
09-13-2003, 09:08 PM
you know whats even crazier? my dog will go into my mothers garden and pick a ripe red tomato and eat it. its funny because you can see the bushes all ruffling around. besides dogs arent supposed to like that kinda stuff. plus arent dogs color blind? how can she tell its red?by its smell... :eek2:

Silver_2000
09-14-2003, 01:01 AM
I have a 13 or so year old Black Cocker. He has had ACL surgery, and had both his ear canals removed. I just relised tonight that since he cant hear me come home he has taken up sleeping in the back hall so he can see me come by from the garage.

I had another cocker that was almost totally blind from cataracts and she made due in other ways.

It never stops surprising me to see the way they adapt to difficult situations.

Tom, Yours is still REAL young give it time and consistent reinforcement and you will be happy with the results.

Doug

blondeinalightning
09-15-2003, 11:34 AM
My new puppy is a pekinese, she is soo cute her name is betty boop. She only weighs 1.9 pounds and she is 12 weeks! She is adorable. Your dogs cute!

blondeinalightning
09-15-2003, 11:37 AM
My new puppy is a pekinese, she is soo cute her name is betty boop. She only weighs 1.9 pounds and she is 12 weeks! She is adorable. Your dogs cute!

I MEANT TO POST THIS UNDER THE GUY WITH THE NEW PUPPIES POST! OOPS!!! :cool:

Silver_2000
09-15-2003, 11:58 AM
I MEANT TO POST THIS UNDER THE GUY WITH THE NEW PUPPIES POST! OOPS!!! :cool:

I moved it for you ...

blondeinalightning
09-15-2003, 01:15 PM
I moved it for you ...

THANKS !