PDA

View Full Version : Lost Canvas boat covers on 360 last night

Silver_2000
09-05-2003, 10:22 PM
While on the way home ... Somehow the back seat storage either popped open or was left open... Anyway Sixpipes was following me and when we got to the marina he told me he saw 3 black garbage bags fly out of the boat. I didnt have any garbage bags in the boat and I never thought that the seat could come open and the heavy canvas could blow out. So i blew it off

Well today when I went to clean off the mud I notoced the seat was open and 2 of the 3 canvas covers were gone...

So I call Sixpipes and ask him if he remembers where he saw them blow out. He says - It was on 360 along about post an paddock and they were on the side of the road to the right about a mile apart.

So David and I take a cruise back down 360 and going south along about P&P road I start looking across the road to see the north bound side and I could swear I see a hunk of canvas.. Quick u turn and the biggest piece is right next to the road unharmed. So I call the Sixer back and ask.. Which piece came out first big piece or small one. He says small one. SO I U turn again and drive 1 mile further south - ( 2 exits ) and U turn and in 2 min find the other MUCH smaller piece..

:tu::tu: to the Sixer and his memory.. I would have never remembered that level of detail..
:banana:
Doug

David N
09-05-2003, 10:40 PM
:tu::tu::beer::nana2:burnout:.......

98Cobra
09-06-2003, 12:41 AM
You are one lucky bastard, you know that? :) I would NEVER have that kind of luck!

L8 APEX
09-06-2003, 01:33 AM
If that happened in Dallas someone would be sleeping in them already. Hooray for the pootie-tanger, at least Ginko Biloba works for somebody:rll:

dboat
09-06-2003, 06:10 AM
Way to go Dennis and Doug.. :tu::tu:

That stuff can be pretty pricey...

Sixpipes
09-06-2003, 10:29 AM
:tu::tu: to the Sixer and his memory.. I would have never remembered that level of detail..

I guess those memory training courses do have some effect on the way a person processes information, heh? http://www.fordvschevy.com/forum/images/smilies/naughty.gif

my2002lightning
09-07-2003, 03:03 AM
Situational awareness! :bows

microsuck
09-08-2003, 01:42 PM
thats nice to see that the old guys can still remember stuff
:D

blueoval01
09-08-2003, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the encouragement ...