PDA

View Full Version : Smoke detectors SUCK!

L8 APEX
09-04-2003, 03:35 AM
I was rudely awakend by an incessent chirping every minute or two by the fricking smoke detector in my room. I guess it is building code that new homes have them in every damn room. Let me die in peace you liberal sissies:hammer: So I think about shooting the damn thing from bed http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/violent/bigun2.gif But then my ears would ring for hours. Plus I promised not to shoot in the house as much when I bought this one. It is a loud beep so you can't use the covers to excape it! So I get up and there are no 9volt batteries in the house. Remember if you unplug these detectors and remove the battery they still go off for a day or so! So I go out to my truck in the BVD's because it is 3am and I am pissed:flaming: I take a 9volt out of the garage opener. I installed it and the old one tasted strong. I be damn it still beeps:crying: So I commence to put the whoopass on it, accoustical is coming off the ceiling etc. Not a beep after that:banana: Back to bed so I can finish my sweet dreams..

Logan
09-04-2003, 07:26 AM
hahahha...