PDA

View Full Version : Shipping car ?s and electric fan ?s

diablolightning
09-03-2003, 04:10 PM
First of all Does anyone know how much shipping a car costs. From the Maryland area to the dfw area? Or have any idea or some one to ask,
Cool

Ok has anyone made their own electric fan set up? With one or two fans etc. How hard, and is it very costly, honestly?
thanx
Miguel:burnout:

REXRENEGADE
09-03-2003, 04:58 PM
First of all Does anyone know how much shipping a car costs. From the Maryland area to the dfw area? Or have any idea or some one to ask,
Cool

Ok has anyone made their own electric fan set up? With one or two fans etc. How hard, and is it very costly, honestly?
thanx
Miguel:burnout:

3 years ago I moved from Laguna Niguel Ca (Orange County Area) to Dallas and shipped a 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix and it cost $700.00. I believe they charge you by the mile. It was around 1400 miles. If this helps any.

Sixpipes
09-03-2003, 05:48 PM
http://www.go-rila.com/Performance/Spal_Rad.JPG

If you could see the backside of Go_rila's radiator, it would look something like this. Twin 13" SPAL pull fans set up on seperate circuits with a manual over ride switch for each unit. :cool:

Mark #2
09-03-2003, 09:47 PM
http://www.go-rila.com/Performance/Spal_Rad.JPG

If you could see the backside of Go_rila's radiator, it would look something like this. Twin 13" SPAL pull fans set up on seperate circuits with a manual over ride switch for each unit. :cool:

Show off:tu:

L8 APEX
09-03-2003, 10:21 PM
Shipping goes from 600-1200 open or enclosed haulers. You generally save a hundred bucks if you build your own complete system with controls and a/c relay. I would buy one for the reliability and ease of install.

diablolightning
09-03-2003, 11:40 PM
is there something as too much fan or too big of a fan/fans. How big would I have to run if I get just one.

I may be getting another l soon but still in the making. Not sure of reg. crew cab, L ,or a Harley or maybe an expo.

I will make a post in the next few days telling you guys" WARNING" you guys which insurance co. not to use when going to Mexico. I got Fuggged in other words.

I got to keep my wrecked L ut now they want it back. The insurance isn't paying but the Agent is.
He has been paying my car note for the past few mo. but has offered me $22,500. I said the agreement was 29,000. We will be talking this week again. wish me luck. I'll have more details and such.
Would it be better to drive there and pick it up and drive back or fly and drive back or get it toed.(another L). Not sure about buying it yet.

My uncle said I could borrow his ranger to toe a trailer there and trailer the ranger back with the L.

Still undecided wether to get it or not.

Miguel

L8 APEX
09-04-2003, 02:37 AM
I like to use one fan for less electrical load on the alternator and wiring mess.

Silver_2000
09-04-2003, 07:11 AM
is there something as too much fan or too big of a fan/fans. How big would I have to run if I get just one.

I may be getting another l soon but still in the making. Not sure of reg. crew cab, L ,or a Harley or maybe an expo.

I will make a post in the next few days telling you guys" WARNING" you guys which insurance co. not to use when going to Mexico. I got Fuggged in other words.

I got to keep my wrecked L ut now they want it back. The insurance isn't paying but the Agent is.
He has been paying my car note for the past few mo. but has offered me $22,500. I said the agreement was 29,000. We will be talking this week again. wish me luck. I'll have more details and such.

I DONT believe ANY Agent is gonna fork over 20 grand. Eitehr it is covered or its not ... Sounds like he is trying to WORK you HARD. The policy is a contract ... For 7 grand difference spend $200 and have an atty look at it .....

Good Luck

Doug

Sixpipes
09-04-2003, 07:40 AM
My uncle said I could borrow his ranger to toe a trailer there and trailer the ranger back with the L.

Still undecided wether to get it or not.

Miguel
I might be able to help you out. I travel to El Paso about every other month. :cool:

diablolightning
09-04-2003, 02:25 PM
El Paso? cool but the truck is in Maryland way far East. thanx for the offer.;) not bustin on you .
We have a house in Juarez Mex. I havn't been there in 4 yrs.

Sixpipes
09-04-2003, 10:43 PM
El Paso? cool but the truck is in Maryland way far East. thanx for the offer.;) not bustin on you .
We have a house in Juarez Mex. I havn't been there in 4 yrs.

OK. if you can get it to El Paso, I might be able to help you out. :rll:

diablolightning
09-05-2003, 06:26 PM
OK. if you can get it to El Paso, I might be able to help you out. :rll:

lol:rll::cool: will do:tu: