PDA

View Full Version : no gallery access

microsuck
09-01-2003, 09:39 PM
Doug,
I cant log into my gallery. I am trying to add some mad-crazy power dyno graphs. invalid username and/or password. What the dealio?
Andrew

Silver_2000
09-01-2003, 10:10 PM
The gallery is BORKED...

The username/password merge I used worked for a while and now is SHOT. If you want send me your pass in PM and I'll set it to match..

I plan on getting Photopost in the near future - It integrates well with VBulletin and has great reviews...
logan uses photopost here
http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/index.php
Doug

andy_cain
09-01-2003, 10:34 PM
Just glad that was the issue...was afraid it may have been "Player' Hate'n" goin' on here....:D

Silver_2000
09-10-2003, 01:12 AM
It appears that Vbulletin ( this forum software ) will be entering Release Candidate stage in a month or so. And Photopost a new gallery software will support integration at that point. That will put us just past FFW finals and Lfest.

My plan is to do no upgrades to the VB software or the Gallery until that time. Then Buy Photopost and Upgrade to the VB RC1 software and integrate the new Photopost Gallery software into it at that time. Then your username and password and cookies will work in BOTH places.

Hopefully everyone can wait till then...

Thanks

Doug

Silver_2000
10-02-2003, 03:07 PM
We are making prgress on the gallery issues - stay tuned.

Do me a favor and only add pcitures to your current 4images gallery that you dont mind moving in a week or 2 or losing...