PDA

View Full Version : Logan is itching to challenge a stock Lightning in his new "almost stock" Marauder

Silver_2000
08-29-2003, 07:49 PM
I went for a ride today. He has bumped up the performance JUST a bit....

The part that pisses me off is he did it with free or almost free parts.. Damn him...

So who wants to show him what a Supercharger is for ???

Doug

blueoval01
08-29-2003, 08:20 PM
A bit confused here, why didn't you?
And since Logan has had 2 L's, a Focus and now his 2nd Marauder?

L8 APEX
08-29-2003, 08:50 PM
A bit confused here, why didn't you?
And since Logan has had 2 L's, a Focus and now his 2nd Marauder?
He wants to challenge a stock L. Don't forget the HD.

Logan
08-29-2003, 09:15 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeee... Yes, I can understand how it might be confusing... This is vehicle #7 for the last 12 month period... Doh. :)

Marauder has a nicely custom tuned Diablo Delta chip (The program for which was dyno tuned against my first marauder! :) ), a set of 4.30 gears and a 3000rpm Stall among a few other pimpin' mods... Biatch gets up and hauls ass now...

Based on other Marauders with the same config, it should be good for a 13.8-14.1 quarter...

Got a set of Kook's Long tubes on the way... Terry, when they get here, we'll need to block yourself and the Jimmy out for a day to get 'em put in...k buddy? :)

...and Doug, don't worry, it should have an S-trim on it sometime next month... Just gotta convince 'em to ummm... Donate it for testing... :)

my2002lightning
08-29-2003, 11:10 PM
I might have to step up and take one for the team ! http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/huepfenicon111.gif

I'm as stock a '02 L as you'll see short of a 12" PS air-filter!

Ronald

PS: Are tail-gates and passenger seats optional?:d

blueoval01
08-30-2003, 12:53 PM
He wants to challenge a stock L. Don't forget the HD.
Oh Yeah, completely forgot about the HD.
Do'h!