PDA

View Full Version : Ford plant tour

Mark #2
08-28-2003, 01:24 PM
Anyone thinking of signing up for the plant tour at L-fest?
Mark

L8 APEX
08-28-2003, 01:30 PM
It is at 6pm Friday so you would miss the BBQ and comradory. I am passing.

98Cobra
08-28-2003, 01:43 PM
It is at 6pm Friday so you would miss the BBQ and comradory. I am passing.

Yea, I'd like to see it, but man is it timed poorly, IMO.

99WhiteBeast
08-28-2003, 06:04 PM
I'm in- you'll have time to woof a samich down and then head over.

Departs at 6 and Dwight said those of us going could eat a little earlier.

Here is the thread on NLOC to sign up:
http://www.nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39670&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Terry you'll have all weekend to bond we the L brethren- when else would you get a chance to see them making the 2004 F150:confused:

Mark #2
08-28-2003, 07:01 PM
I'm in- you'll have time to woof a samich down and then head over.

Departs at 6 and Dwight said those of us going could eat a little earlier.

Here is the thread on NLOC to sign up:
http://www.nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39670&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Terry you'll have all weekend to bond we the L brethren- when else would you get a chance to see them making the 2004 F150:confused:

Yeah,
I tend to agree, I think that there will be plenty of time for "bonding"
I'm not sure that an old man like me can hang with all the "bonding" that will be going on.:)
Mark

TxBolt
09-04-2003, 07:17 AM
I asked to go. Its the same time as the BBQ? And don't you have to be regestered to eat? And whats going on Thursday evening when we arrive? Anything?

99WhiteBeast
09-04-2003, 07:31 AM
I asked to go. Its the same time as the BBQ? And don't you have to be regestered to eat? And whats going on Thursday evening when we arrive? Anything?

Tim,
The tour will depart at 6 something. They are making special arrangments for those going to eat early. You do have sign up for the BBQ its a little extra. As far as Thursday I don't know- a smaller group of us are not leaving till Friday

Silver_2000
09-04-2003, 07:32 AM
I toured the Detroit Truck plant in Jan. Not sure I can put up with another couple hours of Union propaganda so soon.

For fun ask your Tour Guide if he/she is a "diversity trainer"

Then a few minutes later count how many times they tell you that every part has a vin # on it and they all come down the line and get matched up on the right truck... Blah blah blah... I must have hard that 50 times.. Ironically it was the same tour guide the whole time, did he not remember he JUST said the SAME **** at the last stop ?

Doug