PDA

View Full Version : 92 Kawasaki ZX-11 Pristine

dboat
08-26-2003, 08:34 PM
This is the last week of this wonderful opportunity to own a sport touring bike that is still one of the fastest bikes on the road. For you mod crazy people, these bikes take well to turbos and one owner won several worlds fastest bike with a turbo'd version for several years.. It rides like a dream, is very comfortable and handles well.

I have a 92 Kawasaki ZX-11 with 7k miles on it.. It is black and purple. Has a few bling mods, purple windshield and black tank bra. I also have a Corbin seat for it and two nice full coverage helmets. The tires are new Dunlop D207's the short life sticky version... It also has some bags that you can use for short trips that come with it as well.. $4000 obo

You can page me at 877.326.0379 or drop me an email if you are interested..

Dana

dboat
09-20-2003, 08:47 PM
Well the bike hasnt sold yet and its still in Dallas. It will move with me at the end of Oct.. anyone interested?
Dana

my2002lightning
09-21-2003, 09:56 AM
Well the bike hasnt sold yet and its still in Dallas. It will move with me at the end of Oct.. anyone interested?
Dana

Dana,

Personally, I'm not in the market for a two-wheeled "death wish" :D, but consider putting your info. here. http://www.cycletrader.com/

Good luck!

Ronald

dboat
09-21-2003, 11:11 AM
Dana,

Personally, I'm not in the market for a two-wheeled "death wish" :D, but consider putting your info. here. http://www.cycletrader.com/

Good luck!

Ronald

yep, thought about it and did the free online version.. but just never got around to it.. dont think ebay is the way to go on this one.. but given that you want to live in South Ok and commute. wouldnt be a bad idea for you since there isnt much traffic to contend with.. great commuter for you too, 40+ miles per gallon, and 0-60 in 2.8 seconds:eek2:.. you wouldnt lose any races to Jeeps or ricers..

Red99Lightning
09-21-2003, 02:50 PM
hahahaha you guys crack me up
lata

dboat
10-04-2003, 08:57 PM
here's taking one more chance at this... moving soon..