PDA

View Full Version : After reading about DPC Bolton .....

blueoval01
08-26-2003, 01:25 PM
........ why do I wonder that the city manager might have figured that he was on the chopping block and wanted to take someone else down with him?

My opinion is limited since I don't live in the City of Dallas, but I was actually thinking Mrs. Dallas_Mayor would be getting rid of Ted this week.....weird!

98Cobra
08-26-2003, 01:47 PM
........ why do I wonder that the city manager might have figured that he was on the chopping block and wanted to take someone else down with him?

My opinion is limited since I don't live in the City of Dallas, but I was actually thinking Mrs. Dallas_Mayor would be getting rid of Ted this week.....weird!

I do try to keep up on Dallas politics, but just for the sheer amusement of it. I am so glad I don't live there.

According to the Dallasnews.com article, some people(John Wiley Price, Councilman Fantroy) think that Bolton's dismissal could "harm race relations in the city". Suuure. This from people that want to put a convicted man on the Police Review Board(referring to Al Lipscomb). :rolleyes:

Morons.