PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know a decal shop....

Silver_2000
08-14-2003, 07:52 PM
I need some QUICK decals that are not real expensive

I need them tomorrow.

Anyone have any ideas ?

Doug

jmlay
08-14-2003, 09:48 PM
I know Todd Depa's dad dose some vinyl work out of his house. I do not know to what level he is doing it these days.

You might try sending Todd a PM. I lost me e-mail so do not have it.

I will PM you his home number.

Mike

L8 APEX
08-14-2003, 10:52 PM
I know Todd Depa's dad dose some vinyl work out of his house. I do not know to what level he is doing it these days.

You might try sending Todd a PM. I lost me e-mail so do not have it.

I will PM you his home number.

Mike
The two decal places I know of are Decals-Plus.com 972-647-4467 in Grand Prarie and Synthetic Designs off 360 and Pioneer or something..

Silver_2000
08-15-2003, 09:01 PM
I went to Kinkos and had them cut some numbers for me - It was a complete waste of time.

It looks like a person with a shaky arm and a dull knife cut the letters.

:Bullshit

dboat
08-15-2003, 09:31 PM
I went to Kinkos and had them cut some numbers for me - It was a complete waste of time.

It looks like a person with a shaky arm and a dull knife cut the letters.

:Bullshit

was this for the boat?

Silver_2000
08-15-2003, 10:22 PM
Yep

The dealer sent me numbers but I wanted a diff font...

dboat
08-15-2003, 10:36 PM
Yep

The dealer sent me numbers but I wanted a diff font...

go over to Academy or West Marine or one of the other marine shops around.. Academy is on Forest at 75 in the Home Depot parking lot and theres a West Marine or something like that next to Circuit City on 75 at about Park Ln or so.. there is another marine shop next to Oshmans on 75 south just past the Circuit City, close to the Best Buy...but they normally have a pretty decent selection.. or you can go naked and see if the Park Patrol is out in their boats looking for folks without numbers.. :evil

Good Luck..
Dana

btw, did you give yours a name?

dboat
08-15-2003, 10:39 PM
if you can wait a week or so.. have you checked out the boating catalogs and such? there is usually some decent stuff in there too..

they never seem to be as good as what you want, but after a while, it doesnt matter as much,,,dont ask why..:o
Dana

Silver_2000
08-15-2003, 10:42 PM
NO name yet

I didnt want to buy the letters individually ...

Il just get the guy who makes my SVT decals to cut them for me - his always look good.

By then Maybe Ill have a name and have him do that too...

I was just surprised to see how poor Kinkos did..

Doug