08-13-2003, 10:17 AM
Stock down to air cleaner.
Snugtop.
Bedrug.
Extra set of wheels
Cervini cowl hood - stock hood
Ford replaced the SC and IC last September
100k transferable warranty.

edit Forgot to mention, new paint, due to damn horses thinking it might be a four wheeled apple.

$18k

microsuck
08-13-2003, 12:52 PM
What is it with the horses? they were groping over my truck too. I parked it next to the barn and 4 of them had their heads in the bed and had coated it with slobber. Monroe, where do you live? I have a friend who just got a new job and wanted me to look for a lower price truck for him.

Monroe
08-13-2003, 01:11 PM
What is it with the horses? they were groping over my truck too. I parked it next to the barn and 4 of them had their heads in the bed and had coated it with slobber. Monroe, where do you live? I have a friend who just got a new job and wanted me to look for a lower price truck for him.

Man, I don't know. They'll eat things that you would never imagine. Seat covers off the tractors, paint off the mower, everything except the treats the wife buys for them ;)

I live up in Aubrey. I work in Richardson.

The truck is scheduled in to Herbs next week for the new paint.

This truck was run at Denton once 3 years ago at a DFWStangs thing. Other than that, it is to and from work. I've pulled an open 18' race trailer with it a few times. They make a good tow truck if you use a weight distributing hitch and have good trailer brakes. We went to Wisconsin for the Northwoods Shelby Meet at Road America a couple of years ago.

It has had routine maintenance and trans flushes at 30 and 60k.

When Ford did the IC replacement they replaced the SC as well. The original had the teflon coating on the rotors coming off. Turns out the SC and IC are emissions warrantable items. Just a hint for those that have SC or IC problems after the 3/36 goes out

If he is interested in an unmolested truck, this one would be a good candidate.

Monroe
03 F350 KR
99 L
98 XJ8
96 Mustang WC track car

dboat
08-13-2003, 02:02 PM
Man, I don't know. They'll eat things that you would never imagine. Seat covers off the tractors, paint off the mower, everything except the treats the wife buys for them ;)

If he is interested in an unmolested truck, this one would be a good candidate.

Monroe

Monroe, given the horse activities you mention... are you sure they havent had a midnight rendezvous with it?,,,:evil:evil:rll:

Monroe
08-13-2003, 02:08 PM
Monroe, given the horse activities you mention... are you sure they havent had a midnight rendezvous with it?,,,:evil:evil:rll:

Damn! You ooked me out. Just thinking about horse wax on my truck gives me the shivers.

Oh well, a solid sand, prep and paint will take care of those stains.

Monroe

dboat
08-13-2003, 02:12 PM
Damn! You ooked me out. Just thinking about horse wax on my truck gives me the shivers.

Oh well, a solid sand, prep and paint will take care of those stains.

Monroe
ohhhh nooooo!!!!
:eek2::vomit:

but now that I think about it.. does horse wax make it have a lower coefficient of drag?:confused:

Monroe
08-13-2003, 02:25 PM
ohhhh nooooo!!!!
:eek2::vomit:

but now that I think about it.. does horse wax make it have a lower coefficient of drag?:confused:

Anything for that last tenth. ;)

Monroe

dboat
08-13-2003, 02:42 PM
Anything for that last tenth. ;)

Monroe

LOL...:rll:

my2002lightning
08-13-2003, 11:52 PM
Dana,

You worry me sometimes....:rolleyes::D

dboat
08-14-2003, 07:52 AM
Dana,

You worry me sometimes....:rolleyes::D

Hey, I worry me sometimes... :hammer::rll:

curtis75051
09-02-2003, 06:48 AM
got any pics

Monroe
11-03-2003, 12:07 PM
got any pics
I can send pix directly to an email addy.

Also wife's health forces me to drop this vehicle from fleet. Come get it and extras for payoff of $16.5

Monroe