PDA

View Full Version : August will be a HOT month for PR

L8 APEX
08-11-2003, 10:38 PM
August may be the fastest month of the year for the shop. We are about ready to fire the previously supercharged Yellow Zo6. It has a new forged motor fully built, gear change, RAM clutch assy, and will be fed a healthy dose of NOS. The purpose of the Yellow Z is highway domination into the 200's. It will be supporting a new cam I named the Spring Crusher:D. The silver Z06 is also getting a head/cam and headers install. Insane Wayne is also contributing to horsepower month by bringing his Porshe in for a tune up and trying to get me to pill up his NOS on the L to 100:eek2: Wayne you are crazy but I understand:tu: Your Porshe should be ready tomorrow so come make room for more speed. Along with the regular chip and filter jobs it has been very busy and I can't thank ya'll enough:bows Now if I can just pull my truck together for L Fest.:beer:

cpeapea
08-11-2003, 11:50 PM
glad to hear your gettin plenty of biz terry, you are most definitly the better of all the tuners. props to ya!:beer:

btw, i hope to see that vette again someday, last time i saw it i was simply in aw.

Logan
08-12-2003, 07:13 AM
Yeah, the problem is, the busier he gets, the less likely he is to come do the work in YOUR driveway dammit!! I'm a lazy guy and driving all the way down there sucks. :)

andy_cain
08-12-2003, 08:42 AM
:bows:bows:bows:bows:bows

I still say 100 shot, high flow cats and thoses BA tips on the Lightning should break records or rods:nana2

microsuck
08-12-2003, 03:42 PM
I have something yellow that would like to race your yellow something ......................:D
http://www.talonclub.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=405
Andrew

blondeinalightning
08-12-2003, 03:45 PM
Where is your shop and what is it called?

L8 APEX
08-12-2003, 05:14 PM
Where is your shop and what is it called?I share a shop with a buddy in Duncanville. Meadlin's, the addy is 803 S. Main St. 75137. I work by appointment after hours and on the weekeknds. Some jobs I can do during the day it just depends on my schedule.:tu: Here is a pic of the parking lot
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/209-608-19883.jpg

dboat
08-12-2003, 05:34 PM
now you gotta get my plugs done... :banana:

but that wont take long.. and dont judge a book by its cover when you see the shop.. its just a building,,its Terry that makes the difference.. :tu:

andy_cain
08-12-2003, 05:46 PM
That may be one of the only pics of my "L" before the "Madness" began...was that her first "Tune up"?
That little "Tune up" shaved a full second off of my 1/4 times if memory serves me correctly :bows

Look at those rain clouds in the background :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

L8 APEX
08-12-2003, 11:04 PM
That may be one of the only pics of my "L" before the "Madness" began...was that her first "Tune up"?
That little "Tune up" shaved a full second off of my 1/4 times if memory serves me correctly :bows

Look at those rain clouds in the background :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:Yep, that was the first time we met over a year ago, a bit of $$ and from 14's to 11's:beer: I remember you telling your (ex) wife that it was just a regular tune up, how you had to change the MAF, trans pan, line valve, plugs, filter kit, computer etc because they wear out and need replaced:rll:
Now you have me pulling maintanance on your Porshe:hammer:

andy_cain
08-13-2003, 12:57 AM
Yep, that was the first time we met over a year ago, a bit of $$ and from 14's to 11's:beer: I remember you telling your (ex) wife that it was just a regular tune up, how you had to change the MAF, trans pan, line valve, plugs, filter kit, computer etc because they wear out and need replaced:rll:
Now you have me pulling maintanance on your Porshe:hammer:

And a damn fine job ya did...who'd a' thunk you could do a Porsche like that... and in two days finish out a complete 60K service plus; motor mounts and tune up, oil change and fuel filter swap:bows

Now she runs down the highway, the temp drops to under 1/2.
Idles smoother, little better acceleration and I know the job is done right!

I think we will keep you around Terry..."you good people".
Seriously...thanks for doing the work...and saving me some $$$:tu:
Must quite typing now and blow dry out my Haynes manual...LOL:rll: