PDA

View Full Version : Harley $$ Quick

Stinkbug
08-09-2003, 04:52 PM
My Dad is going to buy a new Harley tommorrow and I wanted to know what the best price that anyone has found? He has a black one qouted to him for 34.4. Westway quoted me 35.4.

Is there a trailer towing package avalible with this truck?

blueoval01
08-09-2003, 05:06 PM
If you go to Dougs webpage ....
SVT Lightnings.com (http://www.svtlightnings.com/)

Look over at the left column and scroll down. There are several links for finding the best price on Ford Trucks.

Might be usefull since your "ready to buy".

Good Luck :tu:

Logan
08-09-2003, 05:30 PM
You should be able to purchase for less than that...It's been a little while, but I had seen them as low as 31.9k...

Sixpipes
08-09-2003, 05:55 PM
My Dad is going to buy a new Harley tommorrow and I wanted to know what the best price that anyone has found? He has a black one qouted to him for 34.4. Westway quoted me 35.4.

Is there a trailer towing package avalible with this truck?
If I were you, I would make arrangements with Logan and have him tag along. He's got to be worth at least a grand off of what you would normally pay. The dealership may actually offer you cash not to bring him along. That's just what I heard. :cool:

dboat
08-09-2003, 06:35 PM
If I were you, I would make arrangements with Logan and have him tag along. He's got to be worth at least a grand off of what you would normally pay. The dealership may actually offer you cash not to bring him along. That's just what I heard. :cool:

:rll::rll:

good one...

Logan
08-09-2003, 07:11 PM
You just have to find the desparate SOB with 10 of them on their lot that've been sitting there over 3 months and they're usually more than happy to give them away at invoice or a slight loss... Bankston Ford should still be sitting on a bunch, they were offering them on the cheap not too long ago...