PDA

View Full Version : People from the Meeting

L8 APEX
08-07-2003, 11:16 PM
There were a lot of new and old faces at the meeting. I didn't write everything down so just Email or call to keep in touch with me. I am ready to make appointments and install some speed:tu:

dboat
08-08-2003, 08:03 AM
There were a lot of new and old faces at the meeting. I didn't write everything down so just Email or call to keep in touch with me. I am ready to make appointments and install some speed:tu:Kim and I will keep in touch... did you enjoy those hugs or what??

tliss
08-09-2003, 11:35 AM
Kim and I will keep in touch... did you enjoy those hugs or what??

I don't even want to ask.....:confused:

Tom

aliekitn99
08-09-2003, 12:07 PM
I don't even want to ask.....:confused:

Tom

The hugs were from me to Terry... LOL :tongue:

L8 APEX
08-09-2003, 12:20 PM
The hugs were from me to Terry... LOL :tongue:She is the friendliest spouse, and cute to boot:tu:

aliekitn99
08-09-2003, 12:25 PM
She is the friendliest spouse, and cute to boot:tu:

Thanks Terry! You "da man". It's nice when there's no "hate-a-ration" goin on...

Hugs to you...
Kimmie

L8 APEX
08-09-2003, 12:30 PM
Yeah it is a lot more enjoyable to be around secure and outgoing people:tu:.

tliss
08-09-2003, 02:56 PM
The hugs were from me to Terry... LOL :tongue:

Whew...for a minute I thought Dana was huggin' on Terry....:rll:

We luv ya man....!

Tom

my2002lightning
08-09-2003, 03:31 PM
It's nice when there's no "hate-a-ration" goin on...

Kim / et al.,

I'm assuming this is in reference to the earlier "misunderstanding" in the Milan thread? I originally started the thread "poking fun" at myself with the "s#xy TALON" member remarks - fully expecting people to return wise-a$$ comments, such as yours. I was in now way offended by your comments. "Secure and outgoing" people can do that. :hammer:

You even mentioned at the D&B meet that - to paraphrase - "The day I quit giving you sh#t, Ronnie is the day I quit luving you". Remember?

Which is fine! I thought you were "Secure and outgoing" enough to goof off and participate in some "trash-talk" w/no feelings hurt and nothing personal - my intentions solely!

We all do that on here. It's fun and it's good for a few laughs and EVERYONE SHOULD know they're not SERIOUS! Right?!? Reading this Dana ?!? :rolleyes:

Even when anyone on here zings me - if it's funny, I laugh and go on. "Secure and outgoing people" can do that. :rolleyes: Can everyone on here do that ? Ever hear of a CELEBRITY ROAST?

Besides, the original remark about walk through a door-way I think that "p#ssed off the Pope" was a line from Lonesome Dove - d@mned good Western.

To explain further, friends, family, co-workers in the past... we've always goofed off and talked trash on each other with the IMPLICIT understand that it's NOT PERSONAL and in jest!

The two worst trash-talkers on me took me under their wing at WCG in Tulsa and taught me pretty much all they knew about Informatica and gave me a "thick skin". Glad they did! You'll need it in the IT industry and on TALON! :D They got to know me personally in the beginning and even though we're scattered all across the country...we still visit regularly.

I think we're beating a dead-horse here, but I'm amazed at how misunderstands emerge...

BTW, wth is "hate-a-ration" ? :confused:

Ronald

Hey, the rain stopped here in Plano and the streets are drying off! :D

Okole's shipped on 8/6 and should be here any day! :d

L8 APEX
08-09-2003, 03:37 PM
If Ronald makes one more of these posts:hammer: By hateration she was referring to the painted wheel debocle. No more references to Oklahoma in my form:nono: Don't blame your actions on your time spend in the stupidity HQ of USA:rll:

my2002lightning
08-09-2003, 03:53 PM
Do we have some "OK/TX" issues that need to be resolved? :rll:

You driving AROUND Oklahoma to get to LFest '03 ? I didn't think so! :burnout:

Ronald
:d

aliekitn99
08-09-2003, 04:31 PM
Do we have some "OK/TX" issues that need to be resolved? :rll:

You driving AROUND Oklahoma to get to LFest '03 ? I didn't think so! :burnout:

Ronald
:d

Ronald, whatever issues between us had been resolved. Terry is and was correct when referring to the crap going on last night in regard to the wheel issue which was a bunch of hataration which had nothing to do with you. Yes, I do enjoy teasing you and I enjoy getting teased by you and by whomever else. I can take it as well as dish it out. I also don't have any issues with OK...my father was born in Lawton...so please, give it a rest. I am tired of all this BS. Let's just all play nice now. :tongue:

BTW, we aren't able to the L'Fest...we're moving... :(

It's the weekend so go to Hooters and have a beer :D

Cheers,
Kimmie

dboat
08-09-2003, 04:52 PM
what makes you think that this post is about you to begin with?

L8 APEX
08-10-2003, 12:56 AM
Stop the madness, I don't want Doug locking anymore threads in my forum:crying: Ronnie is a self explanitory issue, no comment or debate necessary:D

my2002lightning
08-10-2003, 01:08 AM
Kimmie,

I'm tired of the BS as well AND this thread is/was entitled "People from the Meeting". I attended the meet and offered input/clarification.:confused::rolleyes:

Tom/tliss and I did go to Hooter's last night and then to Lwr. Greenville/West-End in MY RED L. :d Gotta' roll around in the "correct" <sniff> color of L !

Cruised around a bit and then back home. Fun fun !

Have a good evening...

Ronald

microsuck
08-11-2003, 01:04 PM
wow, that was way too long to read.