PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say Hi.. I'm a newbie here

Krystle
08-03-2003, 12:32 AM
I talked to TxBolt (Tim) in Tyler tonight and he said I should get on and say hi to everyone.. So Hi everyone..
I know a few people around here w. L's and wanted to meet some more..

my2002lightning
08-03-2003, 01:32 AM
Hey Girlie Girl! Good to have you on TALON. I see you at least have the RIGHT taste in L colors! :nana2

What's with ALL the L driving chickies lately ? :confused:

Ronald

andy_cain
08-03-2003, 03:35 AM
I talked to TxBolt (Tim) in Tyler tonight and he said I should get on and say hi to everyone.. So Hi everyone..

Welcome:burnout:

dboat
08-03-2003, 06:55 AM

Welcome, I know that Tyler is a long way to drive for a meeting, but it would be fun for you to attend one and meet some of the crew..
Dana

TxBolt
08-03-2003, 08:24 AM
Glad to see ya posted! That Harley Davidson you were speaking about last night. Well he got smoked! :burnout: "I told him go head I will catch ya". Passed by 10 car links! :roll :roll Stay in touch and when the Hallsville event gets here we can catch the convoy on I-20. Something I don't understand is how Justin knows all the Lightning owners in Tyler and I have been here 4yrs and don't know them! I don't know how I missed a cute blond in a Lightning! Oh well I must be getting old. Take care and your welcome on this board or a meeting anytime you wish. See ya! ;)

Krystle
08-03-2003, 10:20 AM
Glad to see ya posted! That Harley Davidson you were speaking about last night. Well he got smoked! :burnout: "I told him go head I will catch ya". Passed by 10 car links! :roll :roll Stay in touch and when the Hallsville event gets here we can catch the convoy on I-20. Something I don't understand is how Justin knows all the Lightning owners in Tyler and I have been here 4yrs and don't know them! I don't know how I missed a cute blond in a Lightning! Oh well I must be getting old. Take care and your welcome on this board or a meeting anytime you wish. See ya! ;)

I heard about you smoking the Harley later last night.. Some one told me that you did him wrong.. I started laughing.. That is great.... He talks some alot of crap..

Well there isnt that many L owner's in Tyler.. I know a couple more.. But some of them are not that friendly... O well...

tliss
08-03-2003, 10:50 AM
Man, hey sure are coming out of the woodwork! Welcome...you'll have a good time with the folks around here!

Tom

TxBolt
08-03-2003, 10:54 AM
Well there isnt that many L owner's in Tyler.. I know a couple more.. But some of them are not that friendly... O well... The Talon members or some of the best folks I have ever met. I'm honered to be a part of this club. If you ever need any help on your truck just yell at us and we will be glad to assist.! :tu:

Silver_2000
08-03-2003, 12:31 PM
Krystle

Welcome. You have been lurking a while. Glad to see you decided to post.

Doug

Krystle
08-03-2003, 06:33 PM
Krystle

Welcome. You have been lurking a while. Glad to see you decided to post.

Doug

Yea I know my bad.. Im a little shy... But I have found a lot of stuff on here in the last months that has really helped me out..

Krystle

99WhiteBeast
08-03-2003, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the board:)

I grew up in Tyler and I'm usually in my L when I visit my folks. I know Tim and Rodney are around but I've never seen another L when I'm in town either.

I guess one of the advantages of a small town:burnout:

Where do people hang out? - it was draging Broadway and up around the square in my day.

Krystle
08-03-2003, 08:46 PM
Welcome to the board:)

I grew up in Tyler and I'm usually in my L when I visit my folks. I know Tim and Rodney are around but I've never seen another L when I'm in town either.

I guess one of the advantages of a small town:burnout:

Where do people hang out? - it was draging Broadway and up around the square in my day.

Well not much has changed.. It is still the Broadway scene.. But we dont go to the square at all.. That is too far now.. We just go to Target and passed the south part of the loop and then turn around.. But you can find people all over in the parking lots..
Not much fun at all.. I wish there was more to do here and running to Hallsville burns alot of my gas so I dont go there every weekend..

Moonshine
08-04-2003, 01:23 PM
Welcome to our asylum. :D Friends with Tim, huh? Well, we won't hold that against you. :beer:

J.D. Blackwell
08-05-2003, 08:54 AM
Welcome to our asylum. :D Friends with Tim, huh? Well, we won't hold that against you. :beer:

LMAO, yeah Tim is a character.:roll

L8 APEX
08-05-2003, 08:58 AM
LMAO, yeah Tim is a character.:roll
Krystle must know JD because he is the redneck pimp of east TX. At least since Madness left:eek2:

MadNess
08-05-2003, 05:01 PM
Krystle must know JD because he is the redneck pimp of east TX. At least since Madness left:eek2:

awe B, dont hate the player.. hate the game

or something... :evil

Skank Dog
08-05-2003, 09:21 PM
Hi Krystle!

Ive seen you once or twice, but you've always been going the opposite direction!:( So, if you ever see a really perty black 2001 Lightning with the "SVT" grill emblem, honk,run me down, do something! Id like to meet ya! Oh yea, we wont hold knowing Tim against you either!LOL!
Welcome to the site!

Rodney

Krystle
08-05-2003, 10:29 PM

Yea I know him.. I didnt know he was the "PIMP" though..:D

blueoval01
08-05-2003, 10:36 PM
That is "Self Proclaimed" ....
We have questioned most of his BS too.:evil
Except his truck, that is true for sure. :tu::tu::tu:

J.D. Blackwell
08-06-2003, 10:43 AM

No I am not, the guys just think I am because I am not scared to talk to the nice young beautiful ladys I see walking around. HEHE ;)

Krystle
08-06-2003, 07:51 PM
No I am not, the guys just think I am because I am not scared to talk to the nice young beautiful ladys I see walking around. HEHE ;)

Yea I agree.. Your not really PIMP:rll: material.. But you ARE the ladies man.. ;)

Sixpipes
08-06-2003, 08:52 PM
Yea I agree.. Your not really PIMP:rll: material.. But you ARE the ladies man.. ;)

You got that right. :cool:

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/211-300-67050.jpg

tliss
08-06-2003, 09:11 PM
You got that right. :cool:

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/211-300-67050.jpg

Yep...that's what I remember Justin wearing last time I saw him! He really digs that pimpin'!

Tom

J.D. Blackwell
08-07-2003, 09:57 AM
LMAO, Man you guys are something else.

"Hey baby, is your daddy a meat burgular?......Here is why I ask cause it looks like he stole two big hams and stuffed down the back of yo dress."

L8 APEX
08-07-2003, 10:07 AM
LMAO, Man you guys are something else.

"Hey baby, is your daddy a meat burgular?......Here is why I ask cause it looks like he stole two big hams and stuffed down the back of yo dress."
WHere's the pic of the green flame shirt from FFW Houston 01 or 02..?

Silver_2000
08-07-2003, 10:14 AM
WHere's the pic of the green flame shirt from FFW Houston 01 or 02..?
http://www.talonclub.com/ffwhouston/sat/P5040622.jpg

Ask and you shall recieve

L8 APEX
08-07-2003, 10:24 AM
http://www.talonclub.com/ffwhouston/sat/P5040622.jpg

Ask and you shall recieve
Now that is the Pine Woods Pimp:bowsSocks with sandals and bald by choice:tu: Coors Light salutes you PWP:beer:

J.D. Blackwell
08-07-2003, 10:56 AM
LOL, now why are you guys going to put that pic on here. If that ain't pimp, I don't know what is. Matter of fact I just shaved my head again. I think I am ready for FFW Ennis.