PDA

View Full Version : Dyeing The Interior Dash and Door Pieces??

tliss
08-01-2003, 10:34 PM
Anyone ever thought about doing this? I was considering getting all dash, console and door pieces done in black to match the truck. Anyone know where I might get this done?

Tom

jcblack
08-01-2003, 11:58 PM
my buddy has an interior shop called Leather Trim Limited. I can ask him if he can do it. Ill post back.

Sixpipes
08-02-2003, 11:15 AM
Anyone ever thought about doing this? I was considering getting all dash, console and door pieces done in black to match the truck. Anyone know where I might get this done?

Tom

I have the "Oh S**t" handle on my passenger side dyed black. Interesting thing is, I was planning on getting some other interior pieces dyed before Lightning Fest. There is a shop in Denton I used and it's pretty reasonable. I'll go by there next week and get some prices for you. :cool:

tliss
08-02-2003, 02:30 PM
I have the "Oh S**t" handle on my passenger side dyed black. Interesting thing is, I was planning on getting some other interior pieces dyed before Lightning Fest. There is a shop in Denton I used and it's pretty reasonable. I'll go by there next week and get some prices for you. :cool:

:bows

Cool deal....I'm considering doing everything..dash, pillars, kick panels, door pieces, door sills, you name it. Eventually I'll probably yank the carpet and go for black as well. Not sure about the seats yet. Let me know what you find out.

Tom