PDA

View Full Version : moving to Arkansas...

Natetrun
08-01-2003, 07:02 PM
See you fellas later. I never got to make it to a restraunt meet due to my crap work. Mariot bought our hotel and cleaning everyone out. I turned in my 2 weeks early. I had fun with some of you guys. Thanx Terry for the parts and work on the truck. You are mucho superior on the non-zip tie installations :tu:.

Thanx Gavin and Andrew for being good friends. Except gavin is better cause he did not steal my zipties. I'm pretty sure they were mine. Thanx Doug for riding my ass all the time. And you are a nice group of guys. :crying:

Now all I need is a forum for Arkansas and a location for nitrous fills and I'll be all set. Hopefully by this time next year it will be built motor and bigger blower time.

microsuck
08-01-2003, 07:22 PM
sad to see you go dogg, I will miss you alot. but not the 2:00 am phone calls cause you are bored at work. come visit sometime, ARK aint too far away.
Andrew
ps, I didnt steal your zip ties, biitch

tliss
08-01-2003, 10:15 PM
What is it with guys leaving us lately??:Bullshit

Best of luck and keep in contact...you know where we are.

Tom

L8 APEX
08-01-2003, 10:28 PM
Happiness is worth more that most things, best wishes. Thanks for the laughs and good times:beer:

diablolightning
08-01-2003, 10:49 PM
stay in touch with the bard and good luck.
Miguel

L8 APEX
08-01-2003, 11:11 PM
stay in touch with the bard and good luck.
Miguel
I hear they still have the cans and string phone system up there. Keeping up with the board will be a challenge:roll

Natetrun
08-02-2003, 12:05 AM
I hear they still have the cans and string phone system up there. Keeping up with the board will be a challenge:roll

:roll

thanx for the warm wishes guys. see ya on da other side of da hill, peace!

my2002lightning
08-02-2003, 12:27 AM
Nate,

Hate to lose another L from the TALON club... do what is best for you, personally! BOTTOM LINE....

Good meeting you that afternoon at the Marriott/etc here in Plano...to discuss Ls, mods, etc.

Don't forget that '03 LFest is coming up and Ruslow/f150online.com is in Rogers, AR. Check STAN'S STATS ! Any takers? :d

Those cryo-ed dimpled/drilled rotors are nice... How many have taken theirs up to 150mph+ through hard Open-Course action in NV/TX?

Let these TALON nay-sayers talk sh#t on AR/OK L drivers! :D

I need to get busy on nloc.net and get some of my L acquaintences networking back in OKC/Tulsa ....

Take care,

Ronald

cpeapea
08-02-2003, 12:53 AM
Nate i hate to see you go, you are a great guy and will be missed. you better post here regularly. come back and visit us every once and a while. and call me from time to time when you get a phone lol:evil

Natetrun
08-02-2003, 01:11 AM
Thanx Ronald,

Yeah, I think I will get me ones of dem modern talky thangs. I won't be a stranger! :crying: