PDA

View Full Version : Easy come....easy go???

MadMax
05-25-2002, 02:44 AM
Well Ladies and Gentleman...here it is in all of its illustrious living color :mad: My last employer....

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=580&ncid=749&e=1&u=/nm/20020525/bs_nm/telecoms_adelphia_dc_6

:flaming:

I had an employee with 3 kids..1 of them a newborn...1 with Cystic Fibrosis and the insurance was cut immediately..NO SEVERANCE...6th largest Cable Company in the US of A..right behind Cox Cable..

BULL**** :bs

QUOTE: A source close to the Rigas family said the family had been instructed not to comment but were deeply troubled by their portrayal in the press as having enriched themselves at the expense of shareholders since they had lived frugally in their own view :crying:

FRUGAL=GULFSTREAM CORPORATE JET FLYING INTO ADDISON AIRPORT TO PLAY GOLF AT THE BYRON NELSON??? WHILE MY BUDDIES SON SUFFERS??? I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO MAD IN ALL OF MY LIFE..$UCK IT...FRUGAL MY ASS... :nono:

wesman
05-26-2002, 12:46 PM
That sort of thing makes me sick......a few people raking in the dough then they want you to feel sorry for them because the money tree got cut down.:flaming:

Sucks that the little guy is always the one that has to suffer in these deals....prayers out to your buddy in his rough times!

What comes around goes around though....they have a pretty big Karma debt to pay......they will get theirs eventually.

MadMax
05-27-2002, 01:25 AM
off the book krap is now 4.58 Billion...up from the earlier 2.3 billion..... :bs