PDA

View Full Version : Put First Mods On Today, Got First Ticket!

bobbywade69
07-31-2003, 07:24 PM
Put My First Mods On Today On My 00 L! I Got A Chip And A Air Max Filter Kit. Bigg!!!!! Difference Really Like The Shifts!! On The Way Home For A Test Drive Got Pulled Over For Burning Out!!!! The Cop Told Me, When Am I Going To Get It Through Mr Head That Trucks Will Never Be Fast!!! What Was This Cop Thinking!!! He Said He Has A Nisson That Would Smoke Me! I Said Bring It To The Track This Sunday We Will Find Out, But He Won't Bring It!!!! He Told Me He Didn't Want To See Me Spin The Tires On A Weak Truck Again. What A !@$#@le!!! But Thats My First Ticket In The L.

blondeinalightning
08-01-2003, 09:39 AM
Put My First Mods On Today On My 00 L! I Got A Chip And A Air Max Filter Kit. Bigg!!!!! Difference Really Like The Shifts!! On The Way Home For A Test Drive Got Pulled Over For Burning Out!!!! The Cop Told Me, When Am I Going To Get It Through Mr Head That Trucks Will Never Be Fast!!! What Was This Cop Thinking!!! He Said He Has A Nisson That Would Smoke Me! I Said Bring It To The Track This Sunday We Will Find Out, But He Won't Bring It!!!! He Told Me He Didn't Want To See Me Spin The Tires On A Weak Truck Again. What A !@$#@le!!! But Thats My First Ticket In The L.

Man that sucks! Some cops can be really big jerks! Trust me I really dont like Dallas cops, my mustang got totalled by a guy that ran a redlight and I made the cop do a police report, so he totally despised me and the whole police report was about me and saying that I could have avoided the accident if I would have been paying attention. The cop didn't even care the the guy ran a redlight and I had 3 witnesses. But I dont see how you can avoid a man speeding through an intersection hitting the car next to you and then automatically hitting you. There is no possible way. So I know how you feel about cops! Where did you get the ticket at?

SILVER2000SVT
08-01-2003, 11:43 AM
You should have told him to give you a 5 second head start, if you catch me you can call my truck slow then.

Sixpipes
08-01-2003, 11:50 AM
Put My First Mods On Today On My 00 L! I Got A Chip And A Air Max Filter Kit. Bigg!!!!! Difference Really Like The Shifts!! On The Way Home For A Test Drive Got Pulled Over For Burning Out!!!!
Sweeeeeeet! :cool: