07-29-2003, 10:00 PM
Hummm, wonder if he's out cruising for chicks ....:burnout:
Happy Birthday Crawford.

99WhiteBeast
07-29-2003, 10:38 PM
Happy B-day Sam:beer:

Crawford
07-29-2003, 11:45 PM
Awww... thanks guys. Only one more year till 30. No I was not cruising for chicks. Only got one chick in my life.... but I did go out and have some beers with the guys tonight.

The ol lady (Danielle) took me and a couple of my buddies to the A Perfect Circle concert last night wich was totally friggin bad azz. I had a complete blast. What an awesome concert! Too bad some c0ck sucker swiped the passenger side of her brand new 03 Accord Coupe v6 in the parking lot. Kind blew the end of the night. :mad: Never left a note or anything. It could have been worse but I think its going to take some bondo and paint to fix.

If anyone knows a body shop hook-up please let me know. We gotta get that fixed!

Once again, thanks for the Bday wishes guys!!! After a few beers I can sit here on the internet and tell you guys how much I value the many friendships that I have developed in the TALON club. I wouldnt trade that for the world. You guys are the best!

dboat
07-30-2003, 08:44 AM
but Happy Birthday and glad you had a good time..

I know of a good bodyshop in Arlington. If you want to go that far.

Dana

Moonshine
07-30-2003, 09:00 AM
Happy birthday Sam, belatedly. :tu:

And if you want to drive all the way to Duncanville I know of a good body shop.

Mark #2
08-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Crawford,
Happy way belated Birthday, 29 is the last good one.:)
Mark

andy_cain
08-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Happy B-Day Sam (Belated although).:D

29 was one of the "bestterestest" years if memory serves me correctly:tu:...enjoy, and sorry to here about your car...there is no excuse for not leaving a note. (They probably did not have insurance anyway).:hammer: