PDA

View Full Version : Logan's next ride

L8 APEX
07-24-2003, 11:58 PM
Besides the usual suspects like a 3rd L, another HD, or 03 Cobra. I would like to expand the list to more fine autos. I suggest the Infinity G35 3 door sport coupe, very pimp:tu: Anyone else have a suggestion?

Silver_2000
07-25-2003, 12:00 AM
I know where there is a Convertable 03 cobra that runs 10's for sale.
It has room for the kiddies
Doug

Logan
07-25-2003, 07:15 AM
As much as I'd love a Cobra, they're just too small... Sigh...

Naw, I'll probably just get another Two Tone HD if I can get one for the right price, which shouldn't be a problem. If not, a distant second would be a Marauder with a couple thousand miles on it. They're selling for like $21k nowadays, I could always supercharge one of them pimped rides... I was rather fond of mr. marauder.

Moonshine
07-25-2003, 09:32 AM
Based on his latest vehicular experience, I'd recommend a M1A1 Abrams. That'll teach those pesky gravel haulers. :throw:

andy_cain
07-25-2003, 09:03 PM
As much as I'd love a Cobra, they're just too small... Sigh...

Naw, I'll probably just get another Two Tone HD if I can get one for the right price, which shouldn't be a problem. If not, a distant second would be a Marauder with a couple thousand miles on it. They're selling for like $21k nowadays, I could always supercharge one of them pimped rides... I was rather fond of mr. marauder.
North Central Ford on 75 in Richardson had one when I drove past there a few days ago.

My vote for what its worth.....Two Tone HD like ya had
:bows:bows:bows:bows [HD ! HD! HD!]

dboat
07-25-2003, 09:36 PM
North Central Ford on 75 in Richardson had one when I drove past there a few days ago.

I'd second that vote.. :tu:

George G.
07-25-2003, 09:47 PM

HAD??? You already got rid of it?

Nevermind, I read the other post.